News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

America needs to be nuked by terrorists to save it from being nuked...

Started by Cain, July 02, 2009, 05:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

...by terrorists

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/01/scheuer-to-beck-the-only-chance-of-saving-america-is-another-al-qaeda-attack/

Note the comments as well.

By the way, Scheuer was the guy who was, for several years, tasked with catching Bin Laden.  Feeling any safer yet?

LMNO

I saw that on the Daily Show last night.

...Shouldn't we be calling him "traitor" right now?

Thurnez Isa

The Mexican border is the most dangerous place in the world?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

navkat

...in fact, it should be nuked every few years for maintenance...you know: just to keep everybody on their toes!

the last yatto

its official
meme is no longer east vs west but north vs south
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Pariah

Funny because Scheuer wrote a pretty damn good book "anoynmously" Through Our Enemies Eyes that was actually pretty sane.
It was surprising that he was on Glenn Beck let alone say something as ridiculous as that
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Pariah on July 04, 2009, 07:20:37 PM
Funny because Scheuer wrote a pretty damn good book "anoynmously" Through Our Enemies Eyes that was actually pretty sane.
It was surprising that he was on Glenn Beck let alone say something as ridiculous as that

The conservatives haven't been right since the election.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: The Pariah on July 04, 2009, 07:20:37 PM

If you read his earlier book, Imperial Hubris, it becomes quite clear he's a Paleo-con (of the Pat Buchanan school) and that this outlook really meshes with his security policy judgements.  While the statement is definitely whacko, Glenn Beck seems quite a decent fit for someone of Scheuer's outlook.