News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Breakfast for supper.

Started by Adios, July 03, 2009, 06:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Admit it, you've all done it. I make a point of at least one evening each week we have breakfast. Last night it was eggs, grits and ham steak. Last week it was eggs and pancakes. Next week french toast is scheduled. And the following week we will have monte cristo sandwiches.

Roaring Biscuit!

I've had toast, don't think that really counts tho.  I did have Battenburg for breakfast once (..twice  :oops: ) though, thats kinda the same principle...  but backwards..

x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had dinner for breakfast this morning.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Bruno

For some reason, My stomach can't handle most "traditional" (i.e.fried) breakfast foods early in the morning. For some reason, hamburgers and cold pizza are not a problem.

Sausage and/or bacon with eggs, biscuits and gravy? Not before noon. It's one of the many things that I loathe about 1st shift jobs and 8a.m. classes; nowhere to eat except IHOP and Waffle House.
Formerly something else...

Adios

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on July 04, 2009, 12:17:56 AM
For some reason, My stomach can't handle most "traditional" (i.e.fried) breakfast foods early in the morning. For some reason, hamburgers and cold pizza are not a problem.

Sausage and/or bacon with eggs, biscuits and gravy? Not before noon. It's one of the many things that I loathe about 1st shift jobs and 8a.m. classes; nowhere to eat except IHOP and Waffle House.

I made biscuits and gravy a couple of weeks ago.

Bu🤠ns

OMG i LOVE Breakfast at dinner.  one of the best things EVER.  Steak & Eggs--side of Texas Toast with butter and strawberry jelly. short stack with pecans and syrup. glass of milk smaller glass of OJ...cupa coffee.

:mittens: for reminding about one of the greatest ideas ever.

Adios

Kurt Christ

My favorite thing about breakfast for dinner is that I'm not actually very hungry until 3 hours or so after I wake up, so my normal breakfasts are always small, and it allows me a way to enjoy a large breakfast without feeling sick afterwards.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Cainad (dec.)

I can eat massive amount of breakfast food at any time of day. I'm lucky enough to not be put asleep by huge breakfasts, so whenever I can I do it up and stuff my gluttonous face. Yum yum yum.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I miss fried greasy breakfast foods.
MMmmmm bacon
MMmmmm eggs
french toast
sausage
waffles
eggs benedict
little fried potatoes
hashbrowns with cheese

:x

GIVETH!!

Kai

Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites.  :D
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Richter

YES.

Hash and eggs is servable at any time of the day.  Same with bacon.

I'd cite cases where waffles or cereal have become dinner, but that's more out of laziness.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Kai

Quote from: Richter on July 05, 2009, 05:36:04 PM
YES.

Hash and eggs is servable at any time of the day.  Same with bacon.

I'd cite cases where waffles or cereal have become dinner, but that's more out of laziness.

WAFFLE HOUSE.

*squeeee*
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

trippinprincezz13

Oh yes, breakfast for dinner is wonderful. Because of our work schedules, never have time for a *real* breakfast in the mornings.

About two weeks ago we did omelets, french toast and bacon for dinner. Holy hell it was delicious! Gonna have to plan it again soon.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.