News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Sorry we missed you...

Started by no name, July 06, 2009, 08:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no name

a

the last yatto

change the number to 604 736-4743
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

bones

Yeah, i was gonna say i think this is quite a hilarious idea, even if obviously a prank, but the phone number doesn't need to be so clearly fake.

What's 604 736-4743 the number of, noisy?

I would love to print some of these off but it won't really work in Australia, since we have fuck all for authoritarian departments here, basically just police and federal police AFAIK
filmmusic

LMNO

White House switchboard, I hope.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit