News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

the pen - ultimate solution

Started by MMIX, July 09, 2009, 01:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMIX

Just a quick slap in the eye with a blood orange for any of you still harbouring quaint old-fashioned views of us Brits as bumbling, cuddly, NICE people who only want a good cup of tea and a crumpet to make us happy. Well apparently some of us want MURDER on the high seas to make us feel all warm and fuzzy . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8141069.stm
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

I'm pretty sure he got the inspiration for this not from the Italians (not that his mention of their increasingly xenophobic state was just by chance), but from Little Johnny Howard, the insufficiently despised former PM of Australia.

Rumckle

Well, if that doesn't work I guess the next step is lock them all up on the Isle of Mann
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on July 09, 2009, 03:16:33 PM
I'm pretty sure he got the inspiration for this not from the Italians (not that his mention of their increasingly xenophobic state was just by chance), but from Little Johnny Howard, the insufficiently despised former PM of Australia.

So - not only a raving fascisto-loon but a damned plagiarist too - his charms just go on and on . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

He also has a glass eye.

And is a lawyer.

He's like a big pit of negative traits.

Amusing to see that even Lega Nord, a group whose members have advocated firebombing mosques and driving out foreigners, don't wanna hang with Nick Griffin's brownshirts though.

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on July 09, 2009, 03:25:25 PM
He also has a glass eye.

And is a lawyer.

He's like a big pit of negative traits.

Amusing to see that even Lega Nord, a group whose members have advocated firebombing mosques and driving out foreigners, don't wanna hang with Nick Griffin's brownshirts though.

I laughed until I cried