News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Right now...WHAT STIRS YOU TO ANGER?!!!!

Started by 0, July 14, 2009, 06:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c'mon, I want to know.....
Right now, It's people who like to think that their defecation is scented with rose hips and cinnamon.

Richter

Into the abyss:

- Anyone who drives in front, behind, next to at the same speed, ahead of me at a slower speed, diagonally behind just in the blind spot, follows me or makes the same turns as I do for for more than 1 turn.  These people, I can only reasonably assume, are fucking with me.
- People who hurt cats or children with no provocation or reason.
- Emotional manipulation
- People who only talk to you when they want something.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

People who don't hold the door for you when they see you're right behind them.

COCKSUCKERS  :argh!:

Also everything Richter just said

LMNO

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Quote from: The Pariah on July 14, 2009, 07:04:28 PM
NOBODY HAS LOOKED AT MY WOMP!
:sad:

HEY!
I LOOKED AT YOUR COCKADOODY WOMP!

YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THAT I LOOKED AT IT!

THAT'S IT!
YOU'VE STIRRED ME TO ANGER!!!!!!!

Cramulus

so I've been getting the carrot & stick routine at work for... hmm.. since January. They cut my hours down to 20/week, and have constantly been saying "We requested a full time permanent position for you... we don't know how fast it's coming though."

So last month I pulled my boss and said "Alright seriously now, we're in the summertime, what's the scoop?"

and he said, "I don't know. It's in the works but the gears are turning slowly."

and I said, "okay."

Meanwhile, I've been the only one working on this expensive project. They kind of need me right now because I'm the only one who knows what's up.

Three weeks later, I just bugged my boss again. When, dude? When will I get to interview for this position you've been dangling in front of me?

BTW- it's another assistant position. I've been an assistant for 2 years and change, and when they hired me, they said it's EASY to get a real position once you have internal recommendations. Horseshit.

so my boss says, a little bit frustrated, "I don't know when this is happening. It could be end of the year. It could be next year."

what the fuck, ed? NEXT YEAR??

So I've spent all morning sending out resumes to jobs that I don't even want

so that when I go back to him and say "Give me a real job or your project is dead in the water" he can't just call my bluff and toss me out.

this is bullshit

and my roommate is moving out at the end of the month
and I just got hit with a big student loan payment and car insurance payment in the same week
and my bank account is looking pretty thin right now

damn

shit sucks  :argh!:

-Kel-

Quote from: Richter on July 14, 2009, 07:00:08 PM
Into the abyss:

- Anyone who drives in front, behind, next to at the same speed, ahead of me at a slower speed, diagonally behind just in the blind spot, follows me or makes the same turns as I do for for more than 1 turn.  These people, I can only reasonably assume, are fucking with me.
- Emotional manipulation

People who can read my mind across the internet!!!  :argh!:

-Kel-

Old bitties in the office, making rumors and office drama because they have no lives!!!

wow...I was just going to say "people who can't mind their own god damn business and let a chap have a good time", but that last post was as close as a shave to the short and curlies as i've ever seen that i dare not.....

Cheers for reading my mind!

AFK

Trying to think of something to post in this thread!!!

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Quote from: skeleton on July 14, 2009, 07:13:45 PM
Quote from: Richter on July 14, 2009, 07:00:08 PM
Into the abyss:

- Emotional manipulation

People who can read my mind across the internet!!!  :argh!:

Don't assume I have super powers.  That really gets my goad.
(I'm so far beyond the human average that I can't relate closely with the majority of this misbegotten species, which FURTHER pisses me off, but I don't need some BS about "Mutants" or "ESPers" to explain what I do.)

Likely, we're just alts of the same basic personality archetype.  I usually don't like me whenever I meet me, I piss me off.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

God damn it costs a lot to get color printed documents at Staples. Fuck this shit.

Thurnez Isa

People who keep telling me I shouldn't have quit music

:sad:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante