News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Right now...WHAT STIRS YOU TO ANGER?!!!!

Started by 0, July 14, 2009, 06:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

MICROSOFT-EXCEL
SALLIE MAE
& THE COST OF GAS

:cramstipated:

-Kel-

That people can't grow the fuck up and be nice for me at my own god damn wedding!!! And refuse to come unless I pick someone else to do my ceremony!!!  :argh!:

NWC

Quote from: Cramulus on July 14, 2009, 08:11:58 PM
SALLIE MAE

Ohhh fuck them. Fuck them so hard. I wasn't angry but now I am just thinking about them.

And fuck Indiana University Bursar department as well. Two erroneous $400 charges MY ASS.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

bds

How fucking expensive everything I want to buy is!

:crankey:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

bds

Hey! It's important stuff, goddamnit.

Like a new iPod and like 5 external hard drives and a 3GS and a decent camera and a headphone amp and a pair of Sennheiser HD800's.

Triple Zero

the end of the world, sorta.

not just the swineflu, I'll get that covered when my gf moves in and we'll review the "crazy prepared" thread for anything useful.

it's the growing lack of privacy.

I said in the other thread "deep packet inspection", ITS ON BITCHES, and I mean it.

I will soon (this week or next) make a thread in Aneristic about all the shit we have to endure in the Netherlands. Just to show you fuckers, here aint the promised land either. What I especially wonder about, is how much worse the UK actually is. From what I gathered from PD it's pretty fucking bad, so I'm interested in what the UK spags have to deal extra with. (dont reply right now, wait for my thread)

I can handle it, but there is this looming feeling of the shit slowly really starting to hit the fucking fan.

Back to reading geenstijl.nl too. It may be a crappy (but wildly popular) semi-Wilders-loving rightwing blog, but they do have the hate going strong.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

leln

I'm pissed because according to my quarterly report my employer has not been matching my contributions to my retirement fund. I WORK FOR FUCKING PEANUTS, PUT YOUR SHARE OF THE MONEY IN NOW, ASSHOLES! BEFORE I START FUCKING WITH YOU IN WAYS YOU WON'T NOTICE FOR A DECADE OR TWO!

Yes, I know, I'm very lucky to have a job, but it pisses me off that I have to do the "gee, what do you mean we didn't contribute?" dance with the HR guy. And I'm sure somebody has many reasons why I'm a moron for contributing to a retirement fund instead of converting immediate cash into guns and ammunition. At least whining made me feel a little better. I'm not going to bother trying to sort this out until I'm on the clock.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Cramulus

Quote from: leln on July 14, 2009, 11:33:34 PM
I'm pissed because according to my quarterly report my employer has not been matching my contributions to my retirement fund. I WORK FOR FUCKING PEANUTS, PUT YOUR SHARE OF THE MONEY IN NOW, ASSHOLES! BEFORE I START FUCKING WITH YOU IN WAYS YOU WON'T NOTICE FOR A DECADE OR TWO!

Yes, I know, I'm very lucky to have a job, but it pisses me off that I have to do the "gee, what do you mean we didn't contribute?" dance with the HR guy. And I'm sure somebody has many reasons why I'm a moron for contributing to a retirement fund instead of converting immediate cash into guns and ammunition. At least whining made me feel a little better. I'm not going to bother trying to sort this out until I'm on the clock.

I totally feel ya leln. And I hate all the bowing and scraping we have to do, with the "ooh I'm so lucky to have a job!" It's like, the economy's bad, so everybody's gotta be ultra grateful about being treated like serfs.

Fuck this noise, I started blasting out resumes at full speed today. I'm going to be the job application monster until I find something sweet just so I can make a bunch of outrageous demands and quit if I don't get 'em.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

1. Guys who act like they're into me but then never have time for me.

2. The sudden and seemingly complete evaporation of my customer base, WTF bitches?

3. My incredibly stupid ex (not the most recent one, he's a decent bastard, just gay) assuming that I would rather drive to the coast instead of work on Thursday, so saved himself $25 by not signing up the child for bus. Costing me about $400 in lost productivity, and $30 in gas.

4. Not that anyone would have bought the beads I might have made that day, anyway, as they've all seemingly dropped off the face of the earth.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

My goddamn staph-infected, fry-oil lackin', paycheck withholdin' excuse for a job.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Quote from: Suu on July 15, 2009, 03:26:35 AM
My goddamn staph-infected, fry-oil lackin', paycheck withholdin' excuse for a job.

hey, on the bright side, at least it's not a fry-oil withholding paycheck-lackin' excuse for a job