News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Rapture

Started by Cramulus, May 11, 2010, 03:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWC

Not bad. I kept thinking of the end of Ulysses though after the three Yes's in the beginning

Quoteas a girl where I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.

Also,

Quote from: Cramulus on May 11, 2010, 04:44:41 PM

I was in a dream once and I realized it, and I said to this dream character, "Hey, do you know you're not real? What's it like?"

was your question inspired by Waking Life?
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Cramulus

Quote from: NWC on May 14, 2010, 12:00:44 AM
Not bad. I kept thinking of the end of Ulysses though after the three Yes's in the beginning

Quoteas a girl where I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.

Yeah the repeated no / yes thing seems to be a recurring theme in stream of consciousness. I didn't even think of that when I was writing it - it's one of those things that'll probably get a bit more editing.

QuoteAlso,

Quote from: Cramulus on May 11, 2010, 04:44:41 PM

I was in a dream once and I realized it, and I said to this dream character, "Hey, do you know you're not real? What's it like?"

was your question inspired by Waking Life?

yes, definitely!
I went on a heavy lucid dream kick a few years back, and brought a lot of that movie with me.

here's another aum, so I can find it later:

NWC

I don't do so much to provoke them, but I have lucid dreams around once a week or once every two weeks. I really enjoyed that film, I've watched it a couple times, and since watching it I have lucid dreams more frequently, if the thing about the light not changing comes up. I discussed the fact that I was dreaming with one of the characters once, but usually I do things like fly or walk through walls. I know there are more productive things I could do, but I really enjoy redefining the laws of physics. And walking through a wall or a window feels really cool.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Cramulus

My favorite lucid dream trick is to try and investigate the crevices of my mind.

"Behind this door is something I'm afraid of"

then open the door!

"God is behind this door."

then kick the fucker down and stab him!