News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

How did I miss this?

Started by Thurnez Isa, July 16, 2009, 05:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=83296

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/09/bush-says-creation-incompatible-evolution/

QuoteHoly moly!

What in the name of all that is good and godly is going on?

In a season supposed to be filled with glad tidings of God echoing throughout the land, we have the president of the United States questioning the Bible's literal content and a major newsmagazine suggesting the Good Book has no problem with same-sex marriage.

In case you missed it, President George W. Bush was asked this week if the Bible is literally true.

"You know. Probably not," Bush told ABC's Cynthia McFadden. "No, I'm not a literalist, but I think you can learn a lot from it, but I do think that the New Testament for example is ... has got ... You know, the important lesson is 'God sent a son."'

He also said he thinks God's creation of the Earth could have taken place along with human evolution.

"I don't think it's incompatible with the scientific proof that there is evolution," he said.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

This an his original lying about his suppose conversion by billy graham goes to suggest what i suspected all long

bush was not a true believer, he just had true believer fans
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Kai

As shocking as that was (just from a weirdness pov) its true that GOP politicians are probably just playing an opportunistic card and have been since the moral majority stuff back a couple decades.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish