News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Helpful advice: When building a napalm projector, do NEVER

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 05, 2004, 12:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Rev.Verthaine
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC::Zombifies Verthaine for the sin of even inferring that zombies are to be hunted::

Sorry bro,I have a "No-Zombifacation Clause"
in my Church of Eris Contract.
When I die,I go straight to my nice new cushy desk job with the great pay and benefits running the Church of Eris on PE 576104K.I'd have to die first to become a zombie.
I remember that from when I commanded everyone to zombify or face stabbination. At frist, I thought you were just stalling, Verthaine, but I did some checking and sure enough. You have a No-Zombification Clause.

Gonna be interesting to see how St Hugh takes this bad news, though.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Penumbral
Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisours was ok ... but we had more fun with potato guns... those are a blast... we like to shoot targets across the cplumbia river

Where do you live or posably where did you live. I used to, and will be again, live at the mouth of the columbia.
wenatchee wa.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Rev.Verthaine
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC::Zombifies Verthaine for the sin of even inferring that zombies are to be hunted::

Sorry bro,I have a "No-Zombifacation Clause"
in my Church of Eris Contract.
When I die,I go straight to my nice new cushy desk job with the great pay and benefits running the Church of Eris on PE 576104K.I'd have to die first to become a zombie.
I remember that from when I commanded everyone to zombify or face stabbination. At frist, I thought you were just stalling, Verthaine, but I did some checking and sure enough. You have a No-Zombification Clause.

Gonna be interesting to see how St Hugh takes this bad news, though.

Hah! I made a deal with Eris behind your back! Heh.
Verthaine, you are a zombie now!

Don't blame me. Blame She what done it all.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Bella

I'm still waiting for Verthaine to show up and answer the post above this one.  :evil:

::Taps her foot impatiently as she waits to see if she gets to add Verthaine to her zombie horde::
just like in a dream

Misssing Appendix

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI'm still waiting for Verthaine to show up and answer the post above this one.  :evil:

::Taps her foot impatiently as she waits to see if she gets to add Verthaine to her zombie horde::

When building a zombie army, one must not be impatient, Bella.

Bella

Quote from: Misssing Appendix
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI'm still waiting for Verthaine to show up and answer the post above this one.  :evil:

I didn't get to be High Papessa by being patient, MA.
just like in a dream

Misssing Appendix

And your point is? We are talking about building hordes of flesh eaters here, not becoming High Papessa.  The time to use such hordes is far off, so make well your management.

Bella

And your point is? We are talking about building hordes of flesh eaters here, not becoming High Papessa.  The time to use such hordes is far off, so make well your management.
My point is that because I am High Papessa, I control the zombie hordes.
So we are indeed talking about the same thing.
I decide when the the time is right to use them, as well.

I strongly suspect, however that Verthaine won't be joining my horde, except as an ally and advisor.
Which also works for me.
just like in a dream

Misssing Appendix

My point is that because I am High Papessa, I control the zombie hordes.
So we are indeed talking about the same thing.
I decide when the the time is right to use them, as well.

I strongly suspect, howevfer that Verthaine won't be joining my horde, except as an ally and advisor.
Which also works for me.

All right then, you're the boss, Bella.

Misssing Appendix

You never answered my question, by the way, so I will continue to spell my name like this.

Horab Fibslager

well i dunno what your question was, but my point is, and has always clearly been, withotu reservations, that all your whoel of creation are belogn to us!, inbcluding, btu not limited to, appendices(missing, found, or unlost to begin with), zombie hordes, papessas,(high, low, and medium), points, rounded corners, unrounded corners, and all other things, including non-things, but not limited to any particular aspect, venue or terrirotory, not to mention any other dichotomy available.
Hell is other people.

Bella

Cool, then you can be the boss and I can go back to being lazy,
and running for office in order to be elected, throw a wild party, get
myself impeached and deported. :twisted:

MA, horab is in charge of replacing your missing appendix now.
You'll have to talk to him about any special needs you might have.......

I have a campaign to run into the ground.
just like in a dream

fluffy

Bella

Speaking of spirits.........the candidate is drunk at the moment.
And she feels pretty damn good about it.
You reckon this is going to set my election back?
just like in a dream

fluffy

Hell no! All candidash getsh drunk. Even their campaignsh managersh get drinkis. Whish remins me. I got som mor wine in the cellar. *hic* Hey, even the preshident getsh drunk. Thatsh why they'sh alswaysh sho nekkid! Hesh nekkid~! Hesh nekkid!

whoops!

hahahahahaha