News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Faust better watch what he says about Jebus

Started by Thurnez Isa, July 21, 2009, 07:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 23, 2009, 05:56:26 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on July 21, 2009, 07:58:47 AM
Clearly Faust needs to file complaints about people blaspheming against Eris.

And when they say "This court will come to order", he needs to jump up and holler, "NOW THE JUDGE IS DOING IT, TOO!"
:mittens:
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Voodoo Chile

To quote someone on the radio awhile back "This is an Irish solution to an Irish solution"

Basically it boils down to the constitution having a provision for blasphemy and the governement too shit scared of the electorate to hold a referendum to remove said provision even though no church group in the Republic even wants this part of the defamation bill.

So what our Justice(Ha!) Minister has done is create a law where you have to go REALLY far out of your way to ever get prosecuted let alone convicted of anything. Such a stupid roundabout way of accomplishing what could be solved with an extra ballet paper in our next referendum(October, for Lisbon 2: The Search for Democracy)

But one interesting thing thereby causing outrage among a substantial number of the adherents of that religion

How difficult would it be to prove outrage amoung a substantial number of discordians? And could we find a discordian soliciter(No chance really) to do this for shits and giggles.
If I was witty, I'm sure you'd be laughing by now.

Requia ☣

I'm sure there are discordian lawyers  it might be harder to find one that was never disbarred.

Though you don't really want a lawyer for this, the point is to demonstrate the insanity of the law, not to win.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.