News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

"The most racist forum on the internet"

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 21, 2009, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It is quite evident that Pagan Network is the most racist forum on the internet, or maybe even just the most racist forum of any kind, period.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on July 21, 2009, 08:32:35 PM
It is quite evident that Pagan Network is the most racist forum on the internet, or maybe even just the most racist forum of any kind, period.

Yeah, it is definitely a really racist forum. Full of racism and everyone there is a member of a racist forum.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I honestly can't say I've ever encountered a more racist forum, and I really hope that I never have to endure such  racism on a forum ever again!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just that the Pagan Network forums are riddled with racism; almost all of the members there are racists, and it is the most racist forum on the internet.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Man, the racist forum members are certainly going to flip their lids when someone posts a Google search link for the most racist forum:lulz:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

What is all this talk of the most racist forum on the internet? Well, surely the most racist forum would be operated by the KKK or some other racist organisation. Let's kick racism off the web!
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

bds

I'd never before seen so much racism on a forum, or even racism of any kind, until I visited this racist forum. It most definitely deserves the title of the most racist forum on the internet.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: BDS on July 21, 2009, 09:52:36 PM
I'd never before seen so much racism on a forum, or even racism of any kind, until I visited this racist forum. It most definitely deserves the title of the most racist forum on the internet.
Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on July 21, 2009, 09:47:54 PM

What is all this talk of the most racist forum on the internet? Well, surely the most racist forum would be operated by the KKK or some other racist organisation. Let's kick racism off the web!
Quote from: ✡ Rabbi ✡ Fred ✡ on July 21, 2009, 09:13:42 PM
Those people at the most racist forum on the internet are SO racist that they POOP racism
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on July 21, 2009, 09:06:30 PM
Man, the racist forum members are certainly going to flip their lids when someone posts a Google search link for the most racist forum:lulz:
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on July 21, 2009, 09:04:47 PM
Just that the Pagan Network forums are riddled with racism; almost all of the members there are racists, and it is the most racist forum on the internet.
Quote from: 冷蔵庫 ც℧ℜℕ∫ on July 21, 2009, 09:01:01 PM
sorry, What are you saying exactly?  :?
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on July 21, 2009, 08:57:11 PM
I honestly can't say I've ever encountered a more racist forum, and I really hope that I never have to endure such  racism on a forum ever again!
Quote from: fomenter on July 21, 2009, 08:55:10 PM
Quote from: Epimetheus on July 21, 2009, 08:46:11 PM

Yeah, it is definitely a really racist forum. Full of racism and everyone there is a member of a racist forum.
racist forumracism  its true

Surely you jest.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Not at all. They really are the most racist forum I've ever encountered. The place is virtually a seething hotbed of forum racism.

fomenter

Quote from: 冷蔵庫 ც℧ℜℕ∫ on July 21, 2009, 10:04:09 PM

Those people at the most racist forum on the internet are SO racist that they POOP racism

Surely you jest.

no it really is
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on July 21, 2009, 10:07:39 PM
Not at all. They really are the most racist forum I've ever encountered. The place is virtually a seething hotbed of forum racism.

I had hoped pagans would be more enlightened about Islam, but they give the rest of the community a bad name.

Bruno

Quote from: fomenter on July 21, 2009, 10:14:16 PM
Quote from: 冷蔵庫 ც℧ℜℕ∫ on July 21, 2009, 10:04:09 PM

Surely you jest.

no it really is

That's what I herd.
Formerly something else...