News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

"The most racist forum on the internet"

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 21, 2009, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 22, 2009, 09:33:16 PM
Well we're also on the top of the list if you simply google "racist forum internet".  I guess I'm with Cain, and am not sure if our url showing up at the top of these searches is a good thing. 

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

fomenter

i am kinda with Nigel on this it was obvious that it would work this way, and who cares its funny... the PN pagans are all confused about trolling and why we do it, laughing at ourselves improves the joke (and they wont get that either)
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Soylent Green

If there was a hidden board that only a few members could see, and someone made a topic google bombing "the most _____ forum on the internet" would it work and what would it show up as? I mean if the topic is hidden from all those but the select group of users...

Jenne

Fomie--your name looks too much like MINE!  :argh!:

fomenter

:lulz:  you aren't the pro authoritarian daughter of a rules hag pagan are you?
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Jenne

Quote from: Jennie on July 23, 2009, 12:59:59 AM
:lulz:  you aren't the pro authoritarian daughter of a rules hag pagan are you?

Guess not.  :(

fomenter

i will be putting it back to normal soon enough, we are just having a little fun with pagans  :lulz:

hmroogp

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 22, 2009, 03:40:53 PM
But most importantly, what we can learn from this, is that PD.com actually has hgih enough pagerank to easily pull something like this off.

just ehm, be careful if it backfires :lol:

I blame Eris.

... or perhaps her father, Iason.

:thanks:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Jennie on July 23, 2009, 01:21:55 AM
i will be putting it back to normal soon enough, we are just having a little fun with pagans  :lulz:

back to normal, as in, Fnord Mote Eris?

Jenne

K!  No big deal.  Figured something was up with all the name switcheroos.

fomenter

Quote from: Iptuous on July 23, 2009, 02:09:57 AM

back to normal, as in, Fnord Mote Eris?
wow... have you been playing around in the wayback machine again Sherman?

hmroogp

Elder Iptuous

well, it isn't that way back.... i haven't even been here very long...

fomenter

hmroogp

Elder Iptuous

wow... time flies whe you're....

wasting time....
on the intarweb