News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

"The most racist forum on the internet"

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 21, 2009, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Skieth on July 23, 2009, 12:51:00 AM
If there was a hidden board that only a few members could see, and someone made a topic google bombing "the most _____ forum on the internet" would it work and what would it show up as? I mean if the topic is hidden from all those but the select group of users...

No, it won't work to do it on hidden boards.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Chief Uwachiquen

:lulz: Still the top of the list for most racist forum on the internet. Interestingly, I found this thread by google searching "Bikaw" to see what came up.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 21, 2009, 08:32:35 PM
It is quite evident that Pagan Network is the most racist forum on the internet, or maybe even just the most racist forum of any kind, period.

How am I suddenly not banned on that thing?   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 10, 2010, 03:34:47 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 21, 2009, 08:32:35 PM
It is quite evident that Pagan Network is the most racist forum on the internet, or maybe even just the most racist forum of any kind, period.

How am I suddenly not banned on that thing?   :lulz:

Whoops.  Still banned.

Gonna hit it from a clean IP on Friday, and drop scat all over it.  I forgot how much I fucking hate these guys.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I forgot about them.

Hello, Pagan Forum. I am in a bad mood today.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."