News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Birthers scare the fuck out of me

Started by LMNO, July 24, 2009, 03:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuquad

I wonder how many birthers are going to claim the document isn't real because it doesn't have the name of the doctor on it?

oh wait... they are birthers.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

fomenter

Quotethe alleged certificate bears the signature of the deputy registrar of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Oduya. It was allegedly issued as a certified copy of the original in February 1964.

its a certified copy without the doctors signature!! oh noes its a conspiracy i demand they show me the original,
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 02, 2009, 06:51:34 PM
I don't think most of these people believe he isn't American.

I think they just feel obligated as republicans to not be able to disagree with a bad thing said about a democrat.

The reverse is often true, as well.  The American people have been divided, just as planned.

Bingo! 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Quote from: From the Piece of  Shite ArticleDespite the fact that a hoax document similar in nature circulated the Internet last week, World Net Daily reports that the new document "bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax".

The birth certificate was released by an anonymous source who did not want to be named because he fears for his life.

:lulz:  Uh huh.  I see some bridge-sellin' over here...

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Jenne on August 03, 2009, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: From the Piece of  Shite ArticleDespite the fact that a hoax document similar in nature circulated the Internet last week, World Net Daily reports that the new document "bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax".

The birth certificate was released by an anonymous source who did not want to be named because he fears for his life.

:lulz:  Uh huh.  I see some bridge-sellin' over here...
I'm just sad that we didn't think of it first.   Also notice that they have their rationalizations already figured out when the courts toss them out on their asses yet again:

QuoteObviously the more likely scenario will be that the court will be strong armed into dismissing the document as a counterfeit by the powers that be.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Kurt Christ

We need to leak more fake Obama birth certificates, proving that he was born in Cuba, the USSR, and Nazi Germany AT THE SAME TIME!
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Iason Ouabache

Notice at the very bottom where it says Republic of Kenya?  Kenya didn't become a republic until 10 months after Obama was born.   :lulz: 

http://mediamatters.org/blog/200908030001

FAIL!
    \

Jenne

They had some wishful thinking back in the 60's!

THOSE DAMNED HIPPIE KENYANS!

Iason Ouabache

Other obvious clues that it's a fake:

http://washingtonindependent.com/53494/birthers-latch-onto-forged-kenyan-birth-certificate

Quote- Its publication date is February 17, 1964, but it purports be a document of the "Republic of Kenya." Kenya did not become a Republic until December 12, 1964, a year after it won independence from Great Britain.

- It's signed by "registrar E.F. Lavender." Earth Friendly Lavender is a kind of detergent, and government officials who use vanity initials on official documents are, to put it mildly, rare.

- The kicker? The image is part of the extremely ill-informed conspiracy theory that Obama was born in Mombasa—conveniently, one of the more Muslim parts of the country.

This has always been a red flag for conspiracy theorists, so it deserves some explanation. Barack Obama Sr. was born and educated in Nyanza Province, in southwestern Kenya, on Lake Victoria. This is the area where Obama's family lived and continues to live; Sarah Obama, the step-grandmother of the president, lives in Nyang'oma Kogelo, a small town in the province. But Mombasa is a city on the Indian Ocean, a thousand miles to the east. It didn't even have an international airport until 1979. And the city wasn't even part of Kenya when the future president was born. Mombasa was a part of Zanzibar until December 12, 1963, when it became part of the newly independent Kenya.

The new forgery? Why, it claims that the president was born in Coast General Hospital in Mombasa.

- As some FreeRepublic posters have pointed out, the document contains a number that's either a humorous coincidence or a wink by the forger. It's number 47,044. Barack Obama, 47 years old, is the 44th president of the United States.

The Birthers got pwned.
    \

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on August 04, 2009, 03:42:44 PM
The Birthers got pwned.
:| Maybe I'm getting too cynical, but I'm beginning to think that everyone who thought twice about the issue, giving it more time than it deserved, got pwned. There are no "Birthers" - they'll just go straight back to anonymity and the real intelligence behind this all will have got what it wanted - disruptive control of the news cycle and thus the legislative agenda. Think this was planted by people from the Left? Looks more like a self-destruct device to me before it starts doing real, not meta-political, damage to the GOP.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: fictionpuss on August 04, 2009, 03:49:00 PM
The Birthers got pwned.
:| Maybe I'm getting too cynical, but I'm beginning to think that everyone who thought twice about the issue, giving it more time than it deserved, got pwned. There are no "Birthers" - they'll just go straight back to anonymity and the real intelligence behind this all will have got what it wanted - disruptive control of the news cycle and thus the legislative agenda. Think this was planted by people from the Left? Looks more like a self-destruct device to me before it starts doing real, not meta-political, damage to the GOP.
Go away. The rest of us are enjoying laughing at the stupid apes.
    \

Triple Zero

obviously, Birthers are the new Flat-Earthers.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

I think they're just pulled from the same pool of idjits, really.

Cain

The Birthers got pwned.
There are no "Birthers"

Even the most cursory glance at many right-wing online communities will prove this to be laughably false.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Cain on August 05, 2009, 07:03:48 AM
The Birthers got pwned.
There are no "Birthers"

Even the most cursory glance at many right-wing online communities will prove this to be laughably false.
Care to address what I said in the context I said it, or are you just joining in the fun?

Because if you wish to discuss it seriously, then I'd be happy to explain what I meant if it's not clear.