News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Birthers scare the fuck out of me

Started by LMNO, July 24, 2009, 03:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Iason Ouabache

To help cleanse the palate, here is Chris Matthews knocking G. Gordon Liddy around for 6 minutes about all the Birther talking points. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL0fijgGP4g

I love the fact that he completely ignores the other guest until the very end.   :lulz:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

It could be very interesting to challenge a birther to get the Birth Certificate for any resident of Hawaii.

Since HI law doesn't allow it, all the residents of the entire state could have been born in Kenya.

Cain

And all be the secret love children of Malcolm X

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 24, 2009, 05:35:34 PM
To help cleanse the palate, here is Chris Matthews knocking G. Gordon Liddy around for 6 minutes about all the Birther talking points. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL0fijgGP4g

I love the fact that he completely ignores the other guest until the very end.   :lulz:

Jesus Christ, what casket did he roll out of?  I thought the poor guy was going to fall asleep. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

People like this make me want to euthanize their seeds.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Requia ☣

I love the insistence that it isn't a real birth certificate just because it says 'certificate of live birth'.

Guess what dipshits, different states call documents different things.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Suu

Mine says Certificate of Birth Registration (state of NY) and my sister's (FL) says Certificate of Live Birth. I just remember this from one day going through files with my mom and noticing that there is no standard.

I wonder if there's a certificate of dead birth?

:roll:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

IIRC, actually, I think there is, for the still-born.

Suu

Jenne

I know.  But...people want records of such things. *shrug*

Fuquad

Argument from ignorance ("appeal to ignorance"): The fallacy of assuming that something is true/false because it has not been proven false/true. For example: "The student has failed to prove that he didn't cheat on the test, therefore he must have cheated on the test."
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on July 25, 2009, 03:25:08 AM
Argument from ignorance ("appeal to ignorance"): The fallacy of assuming that something is true/false because it has not been proven false/true. For example: "The student has failed to prove that he didn't cheat on the test, therefore he must have cheated on the test."

their response would be that the burden of proof is upon him in order to hold office, and since he doesn't provide the proof that they desire, that indicates that he is falsely representing himself.

fomenter

g gorden just doesn't seem that into the argument, i get a "i would rather be burning my self with candles than trying to defend this shit" vibe from him...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Fuquad

Quote from: Iptuous on July 25, 2009, 03:38:45 AM
Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on July 25, 2009, 03:25:08 AM

their response would be that the burden of proof is upon him in order to hold office, and since he doesn't provide the proof that they desire, that indicates that he is falsely representing himself.
Where in the Constitution does it say that this proof is to be provided, what the proof to be provided is, and to whom does the Constitution say this proof must be provided to?
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET