News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Error is.

Started by ~, July 28, 2009, 09:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

Error is.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

the last yatto

"Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob"
Quote from: Cramulus on July 30, 2009, 03:36:39 PM
Bob "Bob"
"Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob" "Bob"

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

well it creeeped up page 14 a little bit.

everybody click this a bunch of times: "Bob"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Broken AI on July 28, 2009, 09:15:32 AM
yeah google image "Bob"

where is Mr  Dobbs?

no bloody where that's where.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Whoa...

Are we finally going to get the psykonetics/subgenii throwdown we've all been waiting for???

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Triple Zero

Quote from: Broken AI on July 28, 2009, 09:15:32 AM
BAAAAAAAH. THIS MUST BE REPAIRED!

Anyone know how to make a google image bomb thingy?

My code is lax.  :cry:

as far as I know, google image search takes the keywords from alt-tags, filenames and text in the "vicinity" on the HTML page.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

von

I'm not to sure about this, but I believe that (in addition to what 000 said), google also goes through all the hyperlinks on a page as well and checks which keywords the linked pages have in common with the former page. I hear they've attempted to fix the whole system, though, after Herr Bush was proclaimed "miserable failure" by a google bomb.