News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 28, 2009, 05:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

I saw. I came. It was glorious victory.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cain

http://gawker.com/5324026/sarah-palins-gradual-descent-into-incoherency

QuoteWhat was your favorite line from Sarah Palin's second resignation speech? Was it:

"So, how 'bout in honor of the American soldier, ya quite makin' things up?"

Or maybe this amazing bit:

"Let me tell you, Alaskans really need to stick together on this with new leadership in this area especially, encouraging new leadership... got to stiffen your spine to do what's right for Alaska when the pressure mounts, because you're going to see anti-hunting, anti-second amendment circuses from Hollywood and here's how they do it. They use these delicate, tiny, very talented celebrity starlets, they use Alaska as a fundraising tool for their anti-second amendment causes."

Actually, this is our favorite line:

"In the winter time it's the frozen road that is competing with the view of ice fogged frigid beauty, the cold though, doesn't it split the Cheechakos from the Sourdoughs?"

It's like Peggy Noonan, Jack London, and William Faulkner wandered into the woods with three buttons of peyote and one typewriter, and only this speech emerged.

And she wrote this speech! In advance, on paper! What does any of it mean? It is amazing. Twenty years ago she could competently descibe a dog race, three years ago she could articulate a position on the abortion issue, and this weekend she composed a resignation speech by throwing culture war stock phrases into a hat and dumping it upside down on a copy of The Paranoid Style in American Politics.

Iason Ouabache

So.... she's on pain killers/oxycontin? It certainly would explain a lot.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘