News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

I'm reprinting those fucking T-shirts

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 29, 2009, 01:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This time they will be printed in safety orange on a super gay shade of lapis blue. These are American Apparel men's and girlie T's, and they will be about $12 each this time since I'm not going the el cheapo route. They cost about $4-$5 to ship domestically, and I'll be asking actual shipping costs this time since I'm not rolling in dough anymore.

Here's what I'm asking of you.

If you want one, PM me the size you want, and your address. Even if I already have your address, I want it again, to avoid a volley of last minute "I lost your address" PMs. I am ordering ONLY what people request, so I won't have any extras at all.

If a lot of people want shirts, they will be cheaper because I'll get a discount on printing. I will PM your total including exact shipping when they're ready to ship, and I take Paypal, money order, or personal check.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Sir Squid Diddimus

orange on blue?

oooooooooh.  :sad:

Sorry Nigel, maybe next round. Mr Squid already has a blue on red shirt that hurts my ears when he wears it.
Certain colors really fuck with me in a way they shouldn't.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, obviously I'm going to have to know what font they'll be in.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

PMING  :fap: and my dad wants one too  :lulz: when i got my other one he was like HAY WHY DIDNT YOU ORDER ME ONE  :argh!:

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Quote from: ✡ Rabbi ✡ Fred ✡ on July 29, 2009, 03:03:09 AM
PMING  :fap: and my dad wants one too  :lulz: when i got my other one he was like HAY WHY DIDNT YOU ORDER ME ONE  :argh!:

Your dad gets the supercool dude award.

Nigel, how far up do the sizes go again?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

PS YOUR COLOR CHOICES ARE MOST EXCELLENT IMO!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Awesome!

Yes, the colors should be mind-numbing together. I completely sympathize with Squiddy not being able to look at them.

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:

Some colors together do this to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIvMrUx4YFI&feature=related

and it smells like burning toast/electronics

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

hey nigel on the Girl Ts Lapis isnt listed as a color so are they a different blue?