News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

This website is probably illegal soon too.

Started by Shit, July 31, 2009, 04:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit

So long, and thanks for all the shit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote"We have seen from day one until now that none of our freedoms are absolute, and the freedom of expression is not absolute," said Rep. William D. Snyder, R-Stuart.

:lulz:

This country is fucked.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

Florida  again
:argh!:

America what the fuck happened to you?
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Bruno

My god, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Literally.

The.

Stupidest.

Thing.

And there are people commenting that this is a good law!

I was expecting it to be a violation of probation/parole thing, but one of them doesn't even fucking have a fucking criminal record!

Formerly something else...

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: fomenter on July 31, 2009, 04:42:00 AM
Florida  again

can the rest of the country just force Florida to succeed... you know them out of the union or something
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

fomenter

lets just wall it off, empty our prisons in there, throw in a snake plissken and be done with it..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Requia ☣

I hereby withdraw my petition to kick Texas out of the country.

Florida is now top priority.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Shit

Maybe President Osama will castrate it for US.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Bruno

Florida: the state that gave a guy 3 years probation for drawing an "obscene" comic book.

http://www.theroc.org/roc-mag/textarch/roc-16/roc16-05.htm
Formerly something else...

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 31, 2009, 05:00:26 AM
Quote from: fomenter on July 31, 2009, 04:42:00 AM
Florida  again

can the rest of the country just force Florida to succeed... you know them out of the union or something

You mean secede? And HEY!

QuoteI hereby withdraw my petition to kick Texas out of the country.

Florida is now top priority.

HEY!

Quotelets just wall it off, empty our prisons in there, throw in a snake plissken and be done with it..

FUCKING HEEEEEEY!

QuoteMaybe President Osama will castrate it for US.

ehem... HEY!

You fucks forget something?!?!
Something like I'm fucking stuck here?? Yeah. Fuck you too  :aww:

Dicks. I'm takin my toys and goin home.

fomenter

don't worry we will send a crack team discordians to pull you out... or get rid of them.... or maybe some of both ...

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on July 31, 2009, 04:53:42 AM
I was expecting it to be a violation of probation/parole thing, but one of them doesn't even fucking have a fucking criminal record!

"Didn't".  Now he's a felon.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Wait, you guys wanna get rid of Florida?

Personally, I'd want to make the whole country like Florida.  Sure, you have to put up with arbitrary and senseless rule of "law".  But at the same time, you can convince people you have dark powers by performing minor sleight of hand tricks, and blackmail the court into letting you go free.

LMNO

Ok, Cain has a point.

In the land of the blind, and all that.

Cain

In the land of the single digit IQ, the man who can think without moving his lips is King.