News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

It's mah birfday...

Started by Dimocritus, July 31, 2009, 03:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on August 05, 2009, 05:35:10 PM
Quote from: fictionpuss on August 05, 2009, 01:53:32 PM

And I explained that I would sometimes experience violence after just opening my mouth for the first time, before I'd had time to communicate my dickishness.

Body language and facial expressions are also ways to convey dickishness.
An entirely valid point. Wearing my favourite "Oh God, why am I stuck in this shitty land of damp sheep fuckers?" t-shirt probably didn't help either.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'm bored with you already.

It was gonna be fun. We coulda played Monopoly and Battleship, but something tells me you'd just try to eat the pieces.
Oh well. Run along then.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: fictionpuss on August 05, 2009, 05:50:30 PM
Quote from: ( ´_ゝ`) on August 05, 2009, 05:32:03 PM
Also, he's English, which puts him just above pedophiles and Hitler on the evil scale.
Nice try, but I don't see this as being anti-English, so I'm not going to bite.

We don't take kindly to your type around these parts. Go drink your tea someplace else.
               /

the last yatto

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 03, 2009, 06:48:15 PM
I figured that, if I'm not getting anywhere chasing my tail, I might as well enjoy myself doing it.

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Captain Utopia on August 04, 2009, 09:43:46 PM
Quote from: ( ´_ゝ`) on August 04, 2009, 09:25:17 PM
Quote from: fictionpuss on August 04, 2009, 09:17:46 PM
Quote from: ( ´_ゝ`) on August 04, 2009, 09:10:29 PM
Quote from: fictionpuss on August 04, 2009, 05:07:07 PMI was born in England

I'm pretty sure you can't get any less Scottish than that.
Tell me about it. But since I grew up and spent the worst 26 years of my life there, I consider myself from Scotland, but not Scottish. Thankfully.

Well as long as you understand that as long as you were born in England, to us you're about as English as Vinnie Jones dressed as the Queen while morris dancing and drinking tea (other than Scottish Blend, obviously).
Yeah - random punches to the face, death threats and a constant stream of bigotry and abuse are quite clear indications of this common belief. Never did find out what was so special about being Scottish, apart from a naturally violent inclination towards the English. The best parts of Scotland I ever found was in the countryside, but that's only because it was virtually empty as everyone else was down the pub getting pissed and telling jokes about how everything is the fault of The English.

And then you have Hogmanay, and the sugar sweet coating over the hundreds year old hatred.. and the "harmless fun" and the "not really meaning it" bullshit. Once you've lived it, it takes on shades of innocence similar to McCain singing "Bomb Bomb Iran" - you might or might not consciously wish any ill to people born south of the border, but by perpetuating the joke, you perpetuate the moronic hatred.

08/04/09 NEVAR FORGET

Freeky

Cain

Punching Fictionpuss in the face for being English is sorta like wanting to bomb Iran, in a way.

Only more justifiable.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2011, 07:11:37 PM
Punching Fictionpuss in the face for being English is sorta like wanting to bomb Iran, in a way.

Only more justifiable.

Dunno about bombing Iran part, but punching CU in the face seems more like a pre-emptive strike against his inevitable shenanigans.  :lulz:

LMNO

Do you think the entire saga started with this one moment? 

Cain

I think it started the moment we made fun of him for his chain email thing.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2011, 08:22:37 PM

Was this covered earlier in this thread here?  Because I want to read that.  :lulz:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2011, 07:11:37 PM

Only more justifiable.

Wasn't it like wanting to nuke Iran and give it to the Jews? ;-)

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on September 14, 2011, 08:23:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2011, 08:22:37 PM

Was this covered earlier in this thread here?  Because I want to read that.  :lulz:

Is his very first posts, AFAICR.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Nuke Scotland and give it to the Canadians!

And yes, search his post history.  Very first thread he made.  It was...unusual.