News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Hacky-Sack as a Metaphor for Life

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, May 26, 2004, 11:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donkeyotay


St. Pynchon

QuoteHackey sacks have holes

So do I.  

"There are at least two kinds of games: finite and infinite. A finite game is a game that has fixed rules and boundaries, that is played for the purpose of winning and thereby ending the game. An infinite game has no fixed rules or boundaries. In an infinite game you play with the boundaries and the purpose is to continue the game."

"Finite and Infinite Games - A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility" by James P. Carse
MemeCo Buttons

Against the day