News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Jake Day

Started by Cramulus, August 03, 2009, 03:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dimocritus

Hey, so if I'm going to do some regular old snail-mail, should I send it out a day or two earlier?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Triple Zero

I think the idea of JakeDay is that it will all be snailmail, and that we send it on the 23rd.

But I may be mistaken.

maybe the wiki should be edited for clarity.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Dimocritus

I'm cool with that. I'm probably just going to send something absolutely ridiculous, unless someone's got another good idea...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Pariah

Quote from: Burns on August 12, 2009, 02:26:35 AM
Quote from: Cainad on August 12, 2009, 02:08:22 AM
Quote from: la neige cône on August 12, 2009, 01:32:33 AM
my mailings are going to mix the themes healthcare and c street hookers

Hmm... in IRC last night we were talking about hooker dispersion in cities. Maybe I should write a letter asking that the upcoming census put more effort into providing comprehensive data about US hookers. Total number in major cities, average hooker-per-square-mile information, etc.

In addition to that info we should petition for complimentary knee pads for all hookers.

And make the letter head from the Local 45 Hooker Union
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pariah

Quote from: Cramulus on August 11, 2009, 07:58:45 PM
- we could use a funny image. Any ideas?
Eh I was bored
This is what I got

the last yatto

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 12, 2009, 06:39:25 PM
that we send it on the 23rd.

thats my understanding of it, as the fundies are also sending mail so its waiting for them when they return in september
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cainad (dec.)

I'll just date my letter for the 23rd and send it either before or after. I'm going to be away on that day.

Pariah

I think I'll send him a letter about getting on one of them  health care death panels I hear so much about

Cramulus

Quote from: Pir Pariah on August 13, 2009, 12:45:02 AM
I think I'll send him a letter about getting on one of them  health care death panels I hear so much about

:lulz:

Pariah

Also, Bonus Points for anyone who can address him as Senator Hairy Reid and still get a personalized response.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Bu🤠ns

Triple Zero