News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

BIP revamp?

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, April 14, 2009, 12:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaring Biscuit!

#75
new things!  well.  a few.
there is the first half a double page spread with this (a sorta companion if you will):



I also found a photo of part of my end of year art exhibit, which I think would be better acompanying LMNO's "welcome to prison", in a double pg format.  But I'd like some opinion on that, do you think I should include photos?  or do you think it would be better all being in the same scratchy hand-drawn style?



I may also move TGRR's rant to be seperate from the illustration.

I'm also dropping the "who wrote this" bit in favour of a sorta foreword about what the book aims to be.  which is not a lot :p

Then to up the original BIP contribution a bit, I'll probs include one of Cram's bits, cause he seems to have the most interest in the project :)

comments as always appreciated,

x

edd

Cramulus


Roaring Biscuit!

im sure you'd be pleased to know that the walls of that installation were covered in memebombs :)