News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

I want to hurt you.

Started by Dimocritus, August 06, 2009, 06:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 06, 2009, 08:34:40 PM
Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 06, 2009, 08:31:51 PM
Quote from: Thurnez Isa on August 06, 2009, 08:28:24 PM
no
this thread needs better music

Do you write music?

I honestly don't see what that has to do with anything.

He's an ARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTE, YOU BASTARD!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 06, 2009, 08:43:34 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 06, 2009, 08:40:42 PM
What does the ability to write music have anything to do with the ability to understand and appreciate music?

Musicians that think that way fucking suck.

I never said that, so I'd appreciate you not putting words in my mouth (unless the word was "beer"). I simply wanted to know what his opinion was based on, I was not commenting on whether or not it was properly developed.

He didn't, you fucking retard.  Goddamn.  Die wrapped in burning plastic.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sister_Gothique

Little too much pop in your punk, dear...This further explains my point that true punk is long since dead. Done. Fin. Gone......All you have left are barely legal, howler monkey retards with generic tattoos. Punk is meant to be horrible; that just sucked...funny enough, there's a huge difference.

*looks to the front page* And for the record, I write my own music...and I stay the fuck away from the punk genre. I have respect for the dead, dammit.
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Messier Undertree

Cramulus is the only good Myspace musician on this board and he should never have deleted that stuff.

Lies

Quote from:   on August 17, 2009, 01:05:30 PM
Cramulus is the only good Myspace musician on this board and he should never have deleted that stuff.
QFT
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

I had to delete that profile because it kept coming up during job interviews.

Protip: If you're going to write music about drinking first thing in the morning, don't put it on myspace under your real name.

IT'S AWFULLY BLEAK THIS MORNING
I'M THINKING
START DRINKING
OH IT'S AWFULLY BLEAK TO BE DRINKING
IN THE DAYTIME
SAYS SOCIETY

SO IF YOU GET DRUNK IN THE AFTERNOON,
IT'S TIME TO MAKE AMENDS
JUST HOLD OFF DRINKING UNTIL EVENING
AND GET DRUNK WITH YOUR FRIENDS

IT'S HEALTHY
SAYS SOCIETY
IT'S HEALTHY

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cainad (dec.)

i.e. the banner in his sig. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on August 17, 2009, 12:48:55 PM
Little too much pop in your punk, dear...This further explains my point that true punk is long since dead. Done. Fin. Gone......All you have left are barely legal, howler monkey retards with generic tattoos. Punk is meant to be horrible; that just sucked...funny enough, there's a huge difference.

*looks to the front page* And for the record, I write my own music...and I stay the fuck away from the punk genre. I have respect for the dead, dammit.

Damn.  Demon Princess slams it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on August 18, 2009, 01:09:49 AM
i.e. the banner in his sig. :lulz:

:? The banner says nothing about Myspace.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Cainad (dec.)

FRED I WAS JUST FUCKING ABOUT TO TYPE THAT

IT'S LIKE YOU SNIPED ME THE WAY PEOPLE DO ON EBAY BUT WITH FORUM POSTING :argh!:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Cainad on August 18, 2009, 01:37:04 AM
FRED I WAS JUST FUCKING ABOUT TO TYPE THAT

IT'S LIKE YOU SNIPED ME THE WAY PEOPLE DO ON EBAY BUT WITH FORUM POSTING :argh!:

:D