News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

The Aftermath Games!

Started by Peterson Silva, August 06, 2009, 10:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

But if it was, just think of all the gorgous Brazilian asses that would post here!

AFK

What the fuck is a gorgous!!!!

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

AFK

I always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail. 

LMNO

AFK

Okay fine, the Ozark Mountains.  Picky, Picky!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

Yeah I was crying over my misspelling, not your pointing out of it.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Peterson Silva

Sorry for the misspelling too - olympics =)
babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence blah blah blah get you lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Peterson Spaceport on August 08, 2009, 05:43:47 AM
Sorry for the misspelling too - olympics =)

I'll forgive you what with being so god damn perky and English not being your first language.

I once worked with a Very Hawt Brazilian lad named Pedro, He was also quite sunny of disposition, a really nice guy. And his ass looked good in his work uniform (unflattering on 99% of our staff .. so a major achievement) dude was a joy to work with.

mmm Pedro's arse....

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

OLÁ!!!!!!!! or something. i dunno.

dudektria

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 07, 2009, 08:13:30 PM
This is not a Portugese message board.

And it's "portuguese", not "portugese" , just FYI :)

C'mon, let's party! Take it easy, have fun! We're just trying to invite some folks & stuff, do you know what I mean! Let's have fun!