News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

eriszona's food conspiracy

Started by the last yatto, August 07, 2009, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Food Conspiracy is a natural foods market owned by its members and open to the public.
Since 1971 we have been providing the highest quality natural and organic foods and products to the Tucson community.

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

this forum is for posting ideas for collaborative projects

the above fragment and gif does not explain what the mission is, nor how we can participate

GOTO 10

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Cramulus on August 08, 2009, 05:47:31 PM
this forum is for posting ideas for collaborative projects

the above fragment and gif does not explain what the mission is, nor how we can participate

GOTO 10

Cram!  Haven't you heard that trying to impose order only leads to the escalation of disorder?  Quick, say something word-salady and post an unrelated animation.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

the last yatto

Quote from: Cramulus on August 08, 2009, 05:47:31 PM
GOTO 10
10:     This requires attention.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Yatto on August 07, 2009, 10:10:13 PM
Food Conspiracy is a natural foods market owned by its members and open to the public.
Since 1971 we have been providing the highest quality natural and organic foods and products to the Tucson community.

Wait.  You're in Tucson?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

sorry the emerald city, went to highschool in ever-rot

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, I've been ignoring this thread for this long? Why did I stop?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Nigel on October 20, 2009, 09:02:24 PM
Wow, I've been ignoring this thread for this long? Why did I stop?

Apparently the same reason I did... :(
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

the last yatto

makes more sense if you my references :lulz:

ie steal this book & a thread in OM

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: Yatto on October 22, 2009, 11:18:10 PM
makes more sense if you my references

wut

it makes more if you his references.

you know.

the references! they make more!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

In Soviet Russia the references you!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 22, 2009, 11:40:15 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: Yatto on October 22, 2009, 11:18:10 PM
makes more sense if you my references

wut

it makes more if you his references.

you know.

the references! they make more!

And my mom got scared
She said you made reference
now you're going to stay with
your auntie in Bel Air!