News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

eriszona's food conspiracy

Started by the last yatto, August 07, 2009, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

I think I accidentally Yatto's references, is that bad?

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

the last yatto

Nigel I'm guessing you didn't visit this on your road trip
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

No, I'm afraid not. I did many things, but I was unable to your references. :(

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pēleus on August 07, 2009, 10:10:13 PM
Food Conspiracy is a natural foods market owned by its members and open to the public.
Since 1971 we have been providing the highest quality natural and organic foods and products to the Tucson community.

Fucking lies.  We eat only dead rats and live children, and we drink motor oil.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 01, 2010, 09:54:07 PM

I the link but.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

You had no chance to survive make more references?z
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 02, 2010, 10:51:33 AM

You had no chance to survive make more references?z

Yes; they set me up the references. :(

Don Coyote