News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Unofficial "Is X a discordian" thread

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, August 08, 2009, 10:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

"to pedant" is not a verb, neither is "to out-pedant", however, the dictionary says "fussy" is a synonym for "pedantic", so you could say you are "out-fussing him", and that therefore the last laugh is on you.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 09, 2009, 06:27:59 PM
"to pedant" is not a verb, neither is "to out-pedant", however, the dictionary says "fussy" is a synonym for "pedantic", so you could say you are "out-fussing him", and that therefore the last laugh is on you.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

WyrdKitten

I was going to make my post's title:

"Would you call the philosophy and worldview laid out in the Discworld series a 'Discordian' one or at least similar to Discordianism? Anyone know if Terry Pratchett has ever happened to publically claim he's a Discordian?"

But long titles kinda were last in during Darwin's era and I wouldn't want to be embarrasingly out of date.

( :fuckmittens: )