News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Urine luck (or shits and giggles?)

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, August 08, 2009, 10:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

Quote from: BDS on August 08, 2009, 10:27:59 PM
A good idea, but pulling a urinal pad out of a urinal, stencilling it, and then putting it back in is disgusting. If you could get a hold of a load of new ones it would be worth it.

Yo! I heard that those weird scientist guys made this wicked invention! Wait, what was it's name? Ah yeah - it was called gloves!

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I also linked to where you can buy the things fresh and unused.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

President Television

Quote from: DALEKK on October 10, 2009, 06:02:54 PM
Quote from: BDS on August 08, 2009, 10:27:59 PM
A good idea, but pulling a urinal pad out of a urinal, stencilling it, and then putting it back in is disgusting. If you could get a hold of a load of new ones it would be worth it.

Yo! I heard that those weird scientist guys made this wicked invention! Wait, what was it's name? Ah yeah - it was called gloves!

Even better:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

LMNO

Ha, ha, funny screen name. Now change it.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.