Author Topic: Unofficial "Is X a discordian" thread  (Read 5004 times)

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
Re: Unofficial "Is X a discordian" thread
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 06:27:59 pm »
"to pedant" is not a verb, neither is "to out-pedant", however, the dictionary says "fussy" is a synonym for "pedantic", so you could say you are "out-fussing him", and that therefore the last laugh is on you.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 06:32:44 pm »
"to pedant" is not a verb, neither is "to out-pedant", however, the dictionary says "fussy" is a synonym for "pedantic", so you could say you are "out-fussing him", and that therefore the last laugh is on you.

:lulz:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

WyrdKitten

• Known
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 08:36:46 pm »
I was going to make my post's title:

"Would you call the philosophy and worldview laid out in the Discworld series a 'Discordian' one or at least similar to Discordianism? Anyone know if Terry Pratchett has ever happened to publically claim he's a Discordian?"

But long titles kinda were last in during Darwin's era and I wouldn't want to be embarrasingly out of date.

( :fuckmittens: )
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 08:41:09 pm by WyrdKitten »