News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

MISOGYNY STICKERS (a.k.a. the 'Fictionpuss is wrong' thread)

Started by Cainad (dec.), August 11, 2009, 05:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

http://ifile.it/zs0wybu

This is a pdf sheet of address label-sized stickers (Avery 8660). Half of them say "Most men secretly hate women, and most women secretly think they deserve it" and the other half say "Most women secretly hate men, and most men secretly think they deserve it."

Print these out, and put them up all over the goddamn place. Then report back with stories of how being exposed to this idea has caused men to devolve into women-haters.

Captain Utopia

fomenter

:lulz:
Quote from: Cainad on August 11, 2009, 05:59:36 PM

This is a pdf sheet of address label-sized stickers (Avery 8660). Half of them say "Most men secretly hate women, and most women secretly think they deserve it" and the other half say "Most women secretly hate men, and most men secretly think they deserve it."

Print these out, and put them up all over the goddamn place. Then report back with stories of how being exposed to this idea has caused men to devolve into women-haters.
:mittens:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: fictionpuss on August 11, 2009, 06:02:19 PM
You're an asshole.

And you're a moron who likes the sound of his own thinking too much.

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Captain Utopia

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: fictionpuss on August 11, 2009, 06:07:02 PM
You're a moron.

hurrr

Come on, it's no fun when both of us do it. You're not even trying anymore.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on August 11, 2009, 05:59:36 PM

Look out Portland, here I come with my dangerous memes!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I have observed and interesting phenomena:

Of all the people who have been exposed to the meme, "most men hate women, and most women think they deserve it," nearly every single one have ended up hating fictionpuss.

Cain

Cainad (dec.)

Fucking hell, let's get scientific on this shit.

Anybody who puts these up should get the figures on domestic violence in their area before they put up the stickers, and then a month after.

Verbal Mike

Cainad, unless you make stickering your full-time job, statistical fluctuation will make any effect meaningless. This would only make sense if it's a VERY CONCENTRATED effort of several people over a limited area and a long span of time (say, a year or five), and I don't think anyone here hates fictionpuss quite that bad.

Umm, I mean, DO EEEET!!! FOR SCIENCE!!!!
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: [uV*] on August 11, 2009, 06:29:34 PM
Cainad, unless you make stickering your full-time job, statistical fluctuation will make any effect meaningless. This would only make sense if it's a VERY CONCENTRATED effort of several people over a limited area and a long span of time (say, a year or five), and I don't think anyone here hates fictionpuss quite that bad.

Umm, I mean, DO EEEET!!! FOR SCIENCE!!!!
If you work in a cake factory, and piss herpes into the cake mix, can you measure the over the statistical fluctuation? No.

Is that a reason/excuse to go ahead and do it anyway because of your inability to measure the results of your actions? No.

Spreading bad ideas is a bad idea.

Verbal Mike

Way to miss the point. Cainad suggested doing science on this. I pointed out a methodological problem with that. End of story.

Also, this memebomb will do more good than bad, if it does anything at all, and you have a very very strange world-view.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Elder Iptuous