News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

There has Error!

Started by ~, August 11, 2009, 08:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't have anything new (and probably won't for a while, as all my creative energy lately is going into either stuff for the gallery or horrible romantic poetry and unsent love letters) but I don't think anyone has used this in anything yet, and it's pretty awful:

Quote from: Nigel on May 29, 2009, 08:43:26 PM

The damned pterodactyl was  right behind me... I knew I could never get away from it, not with the distance I still had to make to the door of my house. My back prickled as I sensed it swooping closer, and I wheeled around in desperation, ready to fight to the last with my bare hands. But why wasn't the cursed beast attacking me already? Instead, it had landed, and was prancing a bit awkwardly and making a strange creeling call. Mesmerized, I could only stand and watch its hypnotic dance and the bobbing of its head as it pranced ever closer. It wasn't until it was nearly upon me, wings spread, that I noticed it was a male.

It pinned me ever so carefully up against the side of my garage, and I was stunned by the heat and urgency with which it was rubbing its firm, satiny body against me, until I could feel the throb and swell of its penis growing erect. Unbidden, I felt in myself a matching heat spreading from my loins, and for the first time I realized what was about to happen... so wrong! But I had no choice. The razor-sharp beak of the wicked animal clacked softly, only inches from my ear. And, I realized with a thrill of the forbidden, I wanted it! I wanted to feel its hot pterodactyl prod inside me. I caressed the beast, tentatively at first, running my hands over its dry, slightly velvety hide, and it responded with increased enthusiasm. I reached down and grasped its hard, wet, and slightly prehensile erection, and it let out a soft "creeeeeel" in my ear. I slid to my knees and breathed hard against the silky membranous skin for a moment, letting the rich aroma of pterosaur musk drift to my brain.

I let the head slip into my mouth and press against my tongue, melting into the heat and instinct of sucking. I caressed the base of its tail while pulling
it in as deep as it could, pressing my nose into the beast's skin, sliding my tight-kissed mouth up and down his length, slowing and quickening with the rhythm of his clacking, and his wing-claws on my shoulders and in my hair. I felt the throb and beat of his blood and the flexing of his haunches as my pterodactyl lover went weak-legged against me, and I held him close with one arm, keeping him tight to my face while with the other hand I stripped off my button-front dress to press my sex-wakened breasts against his knobby little knees. I pulled off his beast-organ with a wet little "pop" and edged myself to my back, and the creature fell atop me, eagerly thrusting. I pulled my soaking panties down to offer my wet pussy to his ready pterodactylhood, and he entered me, plunging deeply with a reverberating screech. I answered his cries with my own wails of ecstasy, as he bucked and thrust into me, his prehensile penis bringing me to the brink of prehistoric bliss in our unholy, unnatural, and anachronistic coupling. Finally, in a crescendo of clacking and creeling, my new master pulled out of me and I spasmed into orgasm as I watched his hot custard-colored lizard cream rocket forth and cover my tits with pungent Mesozoic cum.

I no longer fear the pterodactyls, as I have learned that their blood-thirst can be quenched... with good good loving.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

http://namcub.accela-labs.com/pics/im8-2.png Potential cover art, if you don't already have some.

Warning: image is huuuge.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

Shai Hulud

Submitted for your approval, an illustration for Enki's Dog-walker story:

Caliginos Gnosticos

You know, one of these days I'm going to actually get around to submitting something to one of these things. Of course, seeing as how it took me about a year of lurking to actually post, submissions might take a little while...
I found Eris dancing atop the hill, hair the color of spring rainbows, eyes the color of a hippy commune seen through a kaleidoscope, laughing with a sweet, gentle voice like the sound of bells recorded on a warped record and played back on an over-wound Victrola.
   "My Goddess, why do you laugh?" I asked.
   "Why do you not?" She asked in return.
   "Because life is difficult. The world is not a friendly place." I replied.
   "My poor child. I am your Goddess, and My love for you is without bounds." She giggled "Hear my words and find comfort and wisdom: Laugh in the face of adversity, and I shall laugh with you. Cry in the face of adversity, and I shall laugh at you."
   And I heard Her words and laughed.

The One Right and True Cabal of the Sacred Sock Monkey

Visit The Sock Monkey Cabal Discordian Library

Cramulus

QuoteFingers crossed this should all be done in (about) a month or so.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.