News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

JAKE DAY 2009

Started by Cramulus, August 11, 2009, 08:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT IN GASM COMMAND...

Quote from: Cramulus on August 11, 2009, 07:58:45 PM
GO FORTH AND SPREAD THIS LINK

http://www.blackironprison.com/index.php?title=Jake_Day_2009

also - feedback?

- we could use a funny image. Any ideas?
- we need a few bullet points about why Reid is a great target. Stuff that will get people all worked up about him.

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dimocritus

This thread is now about Soundblaster

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 13, 2009, 06:36:31 PM
This thread is now about Soundblaster

Jesus.  Shut the fuck up, you fucking moron.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, where the fuck does he get off trying to jack Cram's thread?

CRAM:  If you want this thread split, just say so.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dimocritus

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

You guys are too funny. This thread was empty for three days, so I took it, no big fucking deal (especially considering http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=21730.0 )

And AI, c'mon, no need to start acting like you give a shit just because TGRR poked his head in.

And, you ass-gerbil, it's Soundblaster. hxxp://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380118794765 (not enough proof, google image search tf soundblaster.)

At least I don't speak on shit that I don't know anything about.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 14, 2009, 04:23:41 PM

You guys are too funny. This thread was empty for three days, so I took it, no big fucking deal (especially considering http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=21730.0 )

And AI, c'mon, no need to start acting like you give a shit just because TGRR poked his head in.

And, you ass-gerbil, it's Soundblaster. hxxp://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380118794765 (not enough proof, google image search tf soundblaster.)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fictionpuss on August 14, 2009, 04:42:51 PM
Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 14, 2009, 04:23:41 PM

Hang around a bit.  There's a "dimo" every month or so.  They're all the same.

Dimocritus

Hey, Fiction, why do all the turds in your picture look like shit-filled condoms? What the heck are you doing with your free time?

TGRR- Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong. Either way  :argh!:

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 14, 2009, 04:49:15 PM
Hey, Fiction, why do all the turds in your picture look like shit-filled condoms? What the heck are you doing with your free time?
Planning a trip to RI.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 14, 2009, 04:49:15 PMHey, Fiction, why do all the turds in your picture look like shit-filled condoms? What the heck are you doing with your free time?

He's just trying to have a good time.

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 14, 2009, 04:49:15 PM
TGRR- Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong. Either way  :argh!:

I am not ALWAYS right, but I am often enough that people consult me before placing bets.  Especially on football and jackasses.

Dimocritus

QuotePlanning a trip to RI.

Oh...God...NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  :argh!:

Ah, just kidding... While I've got you here, have you read any more?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 14, 2009, 04:23:41 PMThis thread was empty for three days, so I took it

how is that a reason to jack a thread?

saying "This thread is now about XYZ" is like saying "I think the discussion up to now ITT was dumb and boring, so let's talk about something else".

if that's your opinion about Jake Day, you could have taken it to the discussion in GASM command instead of shitting all over a piece of promo.

Quote(especially considering http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=21730.0 )

the reason for that, little cunt, is that GASM Command isnt visible to guests, and Principia Discussion is the top forum in the list so that's the first place any random passerby will look, you dumbshit.

QuoteAt least I don't speak on shit that I don't know anything about.

:weary: ... I should have known from that MPAA thread .. meh
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 14, 2009, 04:56:28 PM
I am not ALWAYS right, but I am often enough that people consult me before placing bets.  Especially on football and jackasses.

if I ever have to make an important bet about jackasses, damn right you're the first one I'd turn to for advice.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.