News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

ATTN: Calendar people! A new Discordian Holyday

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 12, 2009, 10:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on August 19, 2009, 04:51:52 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 19, 2009, 02:35:19 AM
Actually, not being a person who celebrates the tree zombie holiday, I've found that I can ALWAYS have a magnificent dinner party just a few days before it, and everyone will come, relieved to be at an event where no gifts or holiday cheer are expected.

Well, I guess part of that might be that a shit ton of my friends are Jews, but whatever.

Now my annual dinner party has a theme! Yay circles!

wait what

Get me to the Left Coast for one of your parties with Jewfriends! I want to see how long I can fake it before they realize I'm not a real j00.

My guess is, indefinitely. My friends are shitty Jews. OK, except my very best friend, but she would probably just assume you're a shitty Jew like the rest of them.

Seriously. I had dinner with E last night, she cooked a pork stir-fry. Worst Jew ever!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Corvidia

One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bump

is anyone making a calender this year? Also, what is the correct spelling of "calender"? "Calendar"?

I'd like to buy a print version of a synchronized Discordian/Gregorian calendar off Lulu, if anyone's doing that. But it has to have this holyday in it, for hardcore wooing purposes.

Dimocritus

The Reds jumped the gun on this one. Either that or the extra terrestrials.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2009/10/14/2009-10-14_halo_cloud_over_moscow_ufo_or_natural_beauty_.html

Anyhow, is there a printable copy of the Discordian calendar? The one in the Principia is a pain in the ass to follow and it's real tiny. Plus I'm sure it's no longer current. I really want to start following it. 12 months is sooooo boring.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"