News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Arizona man scrawls spanish on trash to disguise heinous littering

Started by Richter, August 14, 2009, 02:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

(Too wordy for an "Extreme" poster, plus I'm at work.)

hxxp://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/13/arizona.immigrant.advocate/index.html

LOOK AT THIS SMUG HIPSTER FUCK.
Seriously, he thought he'd get away with this nonsense.  Well, the state, the national parks service glorious nation won't stand for that shit.  He planned this, premeditating to the degree that he actually used proper Spanish.  If he left bottles of water with "Mas Tequila", "Pendejo", or "Bano" scrawled on them this would all have ben written off as a joke.  Like all pathological criminals who want to be caught, he left a pattern.  Seriously, this guy wanted to be the Buffalo Bill of the littering world.  Sympathy for immigrants?  "No More Deaths"?  Bull.  This man can only get off when he's strewing non - biodegradable trash through the dessert.

Dude.  Grow a real beard.  Or shave.  That does not cut fashionable stubble.
Close your mouth too.  You look like a colobus monkey doing a submission hoot.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dalek

Quote from: Richter on August 14, 2009, 02:27:28 PM

Seriously, he thought he'd get away with this nonsense.  Well, the state, the national parks service glorious nation won't stand for that shit.  He planned this, premeditating to the degree that he actually used proper Spanish.  If he left bottles of water with "Mas Tequila", "Pendejo", or "Bano" scrawled on them this would all have ben written off as a joke.  Like all pathological criminals who want to be caught, he left a pattern.  Seriously, this guy wanted to be the Buffalo Bill of the littering world.  Sympathy for immigrants?  "No More Deaths"?  Bull.  This man can only get off when he's strewing non - biodegradable trash through the dessert.

FUCK YOU  :argh!:

Fuquad

QuoteHawkes said refuge officials and members of No More Deaths had met and were trying to come up with methods that don't involve plastic bottles.

one would think they've never heard of glass.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Richter

Quote from: DALEKK on August 14, 2009, 03:50:09 PM
Quote from: Richter on August 14, 2009, 02:27:28 PM

FUCK YOU  :argh!:

:lulz: In that case:

The glasses make you look like a tool too.  They look hawt on women, that's the extent of their use.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

fomenter

i gota side with Richter, for the look that screams douchebag    imitate this guy
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Triple Zero

i have to say it is an out-of-the box original idea.

maybe if he would have used bottles with a deposit on?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Template

Fucking hipsters.  This is waste-of-money let's-get-home-so-we-can-smoke-pot-already shit.  No replacement for creating productivity in Mexico.  The only ones that should make it to civilization are the ones lucky enough to get there already.  The risk was accepted upon crossing the border.  Maybe that's a cold thing to say, but it seems like a good way to fuck up a tradition (illegally crossing America's southern border) instead of improving on it in some significant way.

It's as mindlessly hip as "No More Deaths".  If no more deaths occur, we're going to fucking need no more births.  I know the org's specifically about dying in the desert, but you'd think those liberal arts degrees they dropped out of getting would've enabled them to come up with an actual evocative name.

And when did it become the respectable thing to do to refuse punishment?  It could have ended with a $175 fine.  Other breeds of protester would have ended it with the fine.

Really.

Fuck.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Richter

Quote from: yhnmzw on August 15, 2009, 01:03:33 AM
Fucking hipsters.  This is waste-of-money let's-get-home-so-we-can-smoke-pot-already shit.  No replacement for creating productivity in Mexico.  The only ones that should make it to civilization are the ones lucky enough to get there already.  The risk was accepted upon crossing the border.  Maybe that's a cold thing to say, but it seems like a good way to fuck up a tradition (illegally crossing America's southern border) instead of improving on it in some significant way.

It's as mindlessly hip as "No More Deaths".  If no more deaths occur, we're going to fucking need no more births.  I know the org's specifically about dying in the desert, but you'd think those liberal arts degrees they dropped out of getting would've enabled them to come up with an actual evocative name.

And when did it become the respectable thing to do to refuse punishment?  It could have ended with a $175 fine.  Other breeds of protester would have ended it with the fine.

Really.

Fuck.

Moral masturbation.  Scatter some bottles of water ferry a few unlucky crossers to the hospital, tell yourself you done good, and go home.  You could likely do something more worthwhile for the same cost / effort. 

How many of these folks have ever helped immigrants get legal employment?  Education?  Housing better than a section 8 hovel surrounded by scumbags?