News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Rush Limbaugh fears for his penis.

Started by Da6s, August 26, 2009, 06:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2009, 07:04:37 PM
Quote from: Squid on August 26, 2009, 06:57:43 PM
No.
I want him the fuck off my planet.

NOW!

NOT YET IT CAN GET WEIRDER!  WEIRDER!  HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE, SQUIDDY, BEFORE YOUR LOVE WILL CRACK?

I'm going to make a dolly of him. In it I will place chicken bones where his bones should be. I will then snap all of these little bones, twist it's neck, drown it in the toilet, stab it stab it stab it stab it stab it stab it stab it, then vomit blood all over it.

You know, just to see what happens.
Oooh, maybe I should take video of this and send it to him as a gift. A gift. Of love.

Cain

Quote"You know, there's a crisis of young man-boy education in the schools. And they did this on purpose, to eliminate male competition in the work force. This is part of feminazi grand plan."

Quote"Classic example of the castrati, the new castrati. Jack Carter is — has been castrated by the feminization of this culture since he grew up."

Corvidia

Sooo we're turning a generation of boys into men who sing like Micheal Jackson?

Also, I'm currently being subjected to Limbaugh.  :x
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Nerve-Ending Fairy on August 26, 2009, 07:43:16 PM

That entitles you to Kill a Motherfucker, last I heard.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Squid on August 26, 2009, 07:24:08 PM
No.

NOW!

NOT YET IT CAN GET WEIRDER!  WEIRDER!  HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE, SQUIDDY, BEFORE YOUR LOVE WILL CRACK?

I'm going to make a dolly of him. In it I will place chicken bones where his bones should be. I will then snap all of these little bones, twist it's neck, drown it in the toilet, stab it stab it stab it stab it stab it stab it stab it, then vomit blood all over it.

Oooh, maybe I should take video of this and send it to him as a gift. A gift. Of love.

Remember to stick pins in the crotch.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

No.

NOW!

Sometimes you fuckers make me proud. :)

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Corvidia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2009, 07:44:15 PM
Quote from: The Nerve-Ending Fairy on August 26, 2009, 07:43:16 PM

That entitles you to Kill a Motherfucker, last I heard.
You know, that's oddly apt. It's my stepdad listening to it.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on August 26, 2009, 08:01:37 PM
No.

NOW!

Remember to stick pins in the crotch.

Remember to stop trying to improve on perfection, jackass.

Pariah

Wow Limbaugh must of watched the movie Dr. Strangelove seriously

QuoteLoss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women But I do deny them my essence.
\\
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Kai

Quote from: Cain on August 26, 2009, 07:19:59 PM
I'mma go find some.  In the meantime, enjoy this other "penis scare" from the Movement

http://wonkette.com/410276/socialized-medicinemandatory-sex-changes-for-all

QuoteLittle-known fact about this revolutionary new healthcare scheme for all Americans: it will force you to have your genitals remade into opposite-looking genitals. But the procedure will be "free," sort of, just like those abortions you'll be enjoying on demand.

Previously, I thought "penis theft scares" only occured in third world countries.

I remember talking about this. It was both hilarious and painful.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish