News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Some great politcal commentary from Alex Jones a while back

Started by Pariah, August 14, 2009, 06:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

this guy is insane!

You Americans have the best nutjobs.

Requia ☣

Don't the brits have the guy who claims raping women is equivalent to force feeding them chocolate?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Cain

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 17, 2009, 05:51:48 AM
Don't the brits have the guy who claims raping women is equivalent to force feeding them chocolate?

Yeah, but he was a BNP member, and relatively unknown.  Had his brownshirt friends not put him up for election, no-one would have given a shit.

We, do, however, have the following crowd of nutters:

Melanie Phillips (birther, MMR vaccine = death, Muslims taking over Europe)
David Icke (the world is ruled by alien, shapeshifting reptiles who ritually sacrafice people, the royal family are some)
Richard Littlejohn (the would be British answer to Rush Limbaugh...only the Tories want nothing to do with him, and he insists, against all the evidence, that he hates the BNP)
James Slack (illegal immigrants secretly hide up your nose and thieve from your wallet as you sleep)
Jon Gaunt (People who don't think we should string up everyone my hysterical newspaper considers a pedo is probably one themself...including YOU)

And others I cannot be bothered to remember, such as Niall Ferguson (doyen of the "Empire was good" crowd and Neocons everywhere) Quentin "Mummy's boy" Letts (just see how he dresses) and a whole crowd on ensemble lunatics like Nick Cohen, who lurk at the fringes.

Requia ☣

Cain

Used to be a BBC Presenter.  Sports commentator, actually, because he used to be a footballer, back in the day, before he became the son of God and uncovered the world's greatest conspiracies.

Kurt Christ

I'm working on a D&D setting inspired by David Icke. He's easily on my top 10 list of favorite crazies.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Requia ☣

I think I figured out what I'm going to do with that psychology degree when I get it.  I want to study the conspiracy people.  Birthers, Reptoid watchers, Electric universe types, anything where a large group of people has latched onto a dubious idea and just run with it.

Triple Zero

Electric universe? What's that? (i should probably just google it, but I should be logging off now)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Requia ☣

A different astrophysics model.  The idea isn't completely off (basically using electromagnetic forces to account for dark matter), but it was looked at and rejected by the scientific community.  A mostly non physicist group took the idea and ran with it though, along with accusations of bias by mainstream scientists, and there's this obsession with NASA, because of course NASA funds all the astrophysics work.

Its not terribly crazy overall, which is actually what makes it ideal to me, you get to study the general mindset of, without dealing with someone who might try to peel your face of to see if you're a reptoid, or invoking religion or politics (which might be suicide if I don't establish a career first).

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pariah

Same thing with the retards who think the Swine flu vaccine is going to kill them.
If the government really wanted to kill them because they knew too much they could just make a virus knowing the retards would be too paranoid to get the vaccine.
PROBLEM SOLVED
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Jenne

There's always retards that think vaccs are meant to kill and sterilize rather than protect.  Very bad revisionists on medical history and the fact they never see measles and mumps hardly ever anymore because of the successful vacc rates.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2009, 04:56:31 PM
There's always retards that think vaccs are meant to kill and sterilize rather than protect.  Very bad revisionists on medical history and the fact they never see measles and mumps hardly ever anymore because of the successful vacc rates.

Yeah, that Doc in England is responsible for HOW many deaths?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.