News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Some great politcal commentary from Alex Jones a while back

Started by Pariah, August 14, 2009, 06:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

They gave up.  Conservative estimates puts it at 200 though.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2009, 04:57:52 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2009, 04:56:31 PM
There's always retards that think vaccs are meant to kill and sterilize rather than protect.  Very bad revisionists on medical history and the fact they never see measles and mumps hardly ever anymore because of the successful vacc rates.

Yeah, that Doc in England is responsible for HOW many deaths?

Vaccines can be made hastily, yes...I'm sure the original ones killed off quite a few people in their day.  In the hysteria to get something accomplished for prophylaxis, there can be idiocy.

But there's also such a thing as throwing out the baby with the bathwater.  Anyone living as close to Mexico as I do would be really dumb to think that vaccines aren't necessary in keeping your kid out of the hospital for lameass shit that's easily vaccinated against.

Jenne

My asthmatic son got H1N1 through asthma camp this past June--a camp that was sponsored by the American Lung Association.  They had docs and respiratory therapists galore (my own husband was a camp doc there as well).  Without the Tamaflu we luckily had access to, my kid would have been hospitalized, I know that.  But that vaccine helped him out as did the earlier flu shot he got last Fall.   He's highly susceptible to this shit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2009, 05:14:37 PM
My asthmatic son got H1N1 through asthma camp this past June--a camp that was sponsored by the American Lung Association.  They had docs and respiratory therapists galore (my own husband was a camp doc there as well).  Without the Tamaflu we luckily had access to, my kid would have been hospitalized, I know that.  But that vaccine helped him out as did the earlier flu shot he got last Fall.   He's highly susceptible to this shit.

Athsma camp?  WTF?

I'm going to forgo the obvious 10 meter dash jokes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2009, 05:54:54 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2009, 05:14:37 PM

Athsma camp?  WTF?

I'm going to forgo the obvious 10 meter dash jokes.

S'troof.  They closed down all the 'special needs' kids' summer camps after that.

Pariah

Oops posted this
Quote from: Mr. P. Carrey on August 26, 2009, 04:55:02 PM
Same thing with the retards who think the Swine flu vaccine is going to kill them.
If the government really wanted to kill them because they knew too much they could just make a virus knowing the retards would be too paranoid to get the vaccine.
PROBLEM SOLVED

in the wrong thread
:oops:
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2009, 04:57:52 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2009, 04:56:31 PM
There's always retards that think vaccs are meant to kill and sterilize rather than protect.  Very bad revisionists on medical history and the fact they never see measles and mumps hardly ever anymore because of the successful vacc rates.

Yeah, that Doc in England is responsible for HOW many deaths?
Don't know about Wakefield but they've got Jenny McCarthy down for 204 right now:

http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/Jenny_McCarthy_Body_Count/Home.html
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘