News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

GO TOPLESS PROTEST DAY IS AUGUST 23, 2009

Started by Miley Spears, August 15, 2009, 04:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miley Spears

"Gotopless.org claims constitutional equality between men and women on being topless in public. Currently, women who dare to be topless in public in the US are repeatedly being arrested, fined, humiliated, criminalized. On SUNDAY AUGUST 23RD, 2009, topless women will rally in great numbers across the USA to protest this gross inequality in the law and will demand that they be granted the fundamental right to be topless where men already enjoy that right."

Some Discordians will be at VENICE BEACH, CALIFORNIA: Group meets at noon on Ocean Front Walk at Navy St. March starts at 1PM towards our Windward Circle stage for our speech and entertainment at 2PM to 4PM.

Check the site for a group in your area, or start your own! And you don't have to be in America to participate!

Look for more participating groups or start your own at http://www.gotopless.org
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.

Soylent Green

On why men have nipples, same site:

and two eyes: because they have been designed and created as such by,
as we Raelians believe, our extraterrestrial scientific creators, the
Elohim.

Another quote:
Read for yourself the messages given to us by our creators during Rael's UFO encounter in 1973!

QuoteRaelians

Don't support the batshit insane.

Remington

Quote from: Skieth on August 15, 2009, 04:57:58 AM
I'm perfectly willing to support the batshit insane, if by doing so semi-naked women can walk around in public.
Is it plugged in?

Soylent Green

Quote from: Havok on August 15, 2009, 05:03:33 AM
I'm perfectly willing to support the batshit insane, if by doing so semi-naked women can walk around in public.

Fair enough I suppose.

Still, crazy ass space-sex cult  :argh!:

What is with the children today and their obsession with the batshit insane cults?

And you DO realize, of course, that if this law gets passed you will be blinded by fat asses not wearing shirts to express their "freedom" too.

Telarus

Hey, I thought _WE_ we the batshit insane....
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Soylent Green

Quote from: Telarus on August 15, 2009, 05:12:53 AM

If you meant "I thought we were the batshit insane ones" then MY opinion is that we are some of the few sane ones who take a rational view of life and aren't all hard-assed grey-faces.

Remington

Quote from: Skieth on August 15, 2009, 05:07:19 AM

Fair enough I suppose.

Still, crazy ass space-sex cult  :argh!:

What is with the children today and their obsession with the batshit insane cults?

And you DO realize, of course, that if this law gets passed you will be blinded by fat asses not wearing shirts to express their "freedom" too.
I just got my whale hunting licence today, and my SUV-mounted harpoon is going to be here within a week (<3 military surplus stores).

The threat of Captain Ahab should keep the fatties' shirts on.
Is it plugged in?

Soylent Green

Quote from: Havok on August 15, 2009, 05:30:39 AM

Fair enough I suppose.

I just got my whale hunting licence today, and my SUV-mounted harpoon is going to be here within a week (<3 military surplus stores).

The fat white ass of a feminist is not so easily spooked.

IT MAY BE A BATTLE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Or you could just get the horrible experience of seeing lots of fat ladies tits.

Everyone knows 70% of people who give a shit about not being able to go topless are fat feminists.

Remington

Quote from: Skieth on August 15, 2009, 05:35:06 AM

Fair enough I suppose.

I've got a vehicle mounted harpoon. They've got cellulite. What the hell are they gonna do, fall on me?
Is it plugged in?

Soylent Green

Quote from: Havok on August 15, 2009, 05:36:38 AM
Quote from: Skieth on August 15, 2009, 05:35:06 AM

Fair enough I suppose.

I've got a vehicle mounted harpoon. They've got cellulite. What the hell are they gonna do, fall on me?

Show their tits.

It would blind ME anyways.

PopeTom

Quote from: Telarus on August 15, 2009, 05:12:53 AM

Discordians are generally batshit insane.

The Discordian Society however is not organized well enough to be considered a cult.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Lies

Fair enough I suppose.

:argh!:
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Miley Spears

We don't all believe Raelians were our extraterrestrial scientific creators, or in the Elohim. Some of us are very rational! We believe we were created by space gerbils. :lol:

Thurnez Isa

Fair enough I suppose.

I wouldn't worry about that too much
This city passed a topless law over 10 years ago, as many cities in Northern Ontario, and I can count on one hand the amount of women who exercised that right...
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Miley Spears

Here's a video of what happened in Venice Beach. There's some Discordians in the group! http://www.boingboing.net/2009/08/23/video-snapshot-tople.html