News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

GO TOPLESS PROTEST DAY IS AUGUST 23, 2009

Started by Miley Spears, August 15, 2009, 04:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

:| boring ass-video.

If you're going to partake in a topless rally, at least have the balls to show yer bewbs.

Thurnez Isa

The Raelians are nothing but a boring joke
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

AFK

I was unaware of this occassion.  Had I been aware, I would've tried to recruit my wife for the cause.  Though, her current state of preggers probably would've ruled out any meaningful participation. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on August 15, 2009, 05:47:29 PM
Quote from: Skieth on August 15, 2009, 05:07:19 AM
Quote from: Havok on August 15, 2009, 05:03:33 AM
Quote from: Skieth on August 15, 2009, 04:57:58 AM
Don't support the batshit insane.
I'm perfectly willing to support the batshit insane, if by doing so semi-naked women can walk around in public.

Fair enough I suppose.

Still, crazy ass space-sex cult  :argh!:

What is with the children today and their obsession with the batshit insane cults?

And you DO realize, of course, that if this law gets passed you will be blinded by fat asses not wearing shirts to express their "freedom" too.

I wouldn't worry about that too much
This city passed a topless law over 10 years ago, as many cities in Northern Ontario, and I can count on one hand the amount of women who exercised that right...

Yeah, there's no law against being shirtless or nude here, and so far nobody cares.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, I care because I like the naked bike ride and also I like being able to take off my clothes at the beach. Other than that, nobody cares.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Miley Spears on August 24, 2009, 11:49:38 PM
Here's a video of what happened in Venice Beach. There's some Discordians in the group! http://www.boingboing.net/2009/08/23/video-snapshot-tople.html

Wow, that was really lame. I'm sorry. :(

Miley Spears

Maybe you think that video's lame, but Discordian protesters were also on CNN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyXYfUBMFzs
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.