News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

ATTN: North American Spags

Started by Rumckle, August 17, 2009, 11:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

Quote from: Suu on August 18, 2009, 04:09:23 PM
And you're going to be here for a HURRICANE! How fucking awesome is that?!

Heh, our weather is too boring.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Captain Utopia

There's a crapload of stuff to do here in Toronto, so it really depends upon what you're into. What are you into?

Rumckle

Music, coffee, art, wine, being a pretentious git, climbing stuff

Also I'll be in toronto for about four months, so I'll get to do a lot of stuff I guess

Suu

I'll go ahead and send you my cellophone number. If you have a free day in which you don't want to spend with your friend that you know here in RI and would rather check out the state (I can show you the whole thing in a day or two) with a bunch of strangers from the internets, let me know.

ESPECIALLY with the hurricane. General Stuart and I are already planning out excursion to the southern shoreline to watch it come in, chowder and doughboys in hand. A day in Newport wouldn't be bad either. We could make fun of the pretentious fucks, eat sweet potato fries at the Red Parrot and I can show you some historical shit. We have a lot of historical shit (The oldest tavern in the US is in Newport and there's some nifty shit in Providence too). So if you are interested, let me know.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rumckle

Cool, not sure if I'll go to RI early or later in my trip, but when I do go that way I'll give you a bit of a heads up.

Captain Utopia

Which uni are you going to? Dependent upon where you'll be staying, I'd recommend exploring this rough rectangle.

Rumckle

Awesome thanks, I'm going to UoT, and staying about two blocks from that rectangle  :D

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Rumckle

:lulz:

I think I'd need a gun to survive Arizona

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rumwolf on August 19, 2009, 03:25:20 AM
:lulz:

I think I'd need a gun to survive Arizona

Obviously.  Everyone packs, here.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Don't they give you one free at the gas station if you fill'er up?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on August 19, 2009, 03:36:33 AM
Don't they give you one free at the gas station if you fill'er up?

No.

But they DO give you bullets.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Well, it's something.

Here they give you scabies.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on August 19, 2009, 04:09:03 AM
Well, it's something.

Here they give you scabies.

And you'll LIKE it.