News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

ATTN: North American Spags

Started by Rumckle, August 17, 2009, 11:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpazztheCelestial

Quote from: Rumckle on August 17, 2009, 11:15:09 AM
I'm heading over to your continent next week and am after some suggestions of things I should check out.
I'll be spending the majority of my time on the East coast of the US, and in Toronto, though my plans have a habit of changing rather abruptly, so suggestions for anywhere are welcome   :)

Well, if you get anywhere near Terrell, Texas, we have a fascinating collection of Baptist churches and liquor stores. :D

Spazz
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.-George Carlin

Suu

Quote from: Rumckle on October 22, 2009, 10:05:19 PM
OI! SUU!
And other swamp Yankees.

I'm coming down to New England in November, so if you spags want to catch up or give me an idea of what to see, that'd be cool.

At the moment the plan is to fly into Boston on the 10th and leave on the 15th. And just hang around Boston and Rhode Island.

Awesome!

Too bad you're coming in on a Tuesday though, because I have Mondays off. We could have gone to Newport and made fun of rich people!

However, the 14th is The Great International BeerFest here in Providence if you'd like to join the General and I in an afternoon excuse to get shitfaced.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

"Newport, yeah there's allota pussy down there.  IT's expensive pussy thou."   
                     - Dave the perverted post-office janitor
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat