News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

ATTN: North American Spags

Started by Rumckle, August 17, 2009, 11:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

I'm heading over to your continent next week and am after some suggestions of things I should check out.
I'll be spending the majority of my time on the East coast of the US, and in Toronto, though my plans have a habit of changing rather abruptly, so suggestions for anywhere are welcome   :)
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

East Coast Hustle

you get lost and end up in Maine, let me know.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Come to Rhode Island.

We have amazing bands here.

Also, are you driving? Train? Bus? That makes a difference.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

You going to be anywhere more specific than the "east coast"?

Rumckle

Quote from: THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE on August 17, 2009, 02:43:42 PM

I don't drive, so unless I randomly find myself on a road trip it'll be buses and trains for me.

Quote from: Cramulus on August 17, 2009, 02:48:07 PM
You going to be anywhere more specific than the "east coast"?

Uh, well at the moment my plans are land in NY, hang out at Colgate college for a couple of weeks, then go up to Toronto (where I'm going to uni), apart from that not sure.

PopeTom

Come to Boston, MA.

Walk the Freedom Trail backwards and see how the fledgling democratic republic of The United States of America is overrun and turned into a colony of the British Empire.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Rumckle

Cainad (dec.)

Hamilton, NY, which is out by Utica and Syracuse. Nice enough place, a few hours away from Adirondack Park (biggest preserve in the US, and a nice place to visit in summer if you've got plenty of bug repellent), but I dunno who's nearby.

Suu

Quote from: Rumwolf on August 17, 2009, 02:50:55 PM
Quote from: THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE on August 17, 2009, 02:43:42 PM

I don't drive, so unless I randomly find myself on a road trip it'll be buses and trains for me.

You can get a pass for the Regional I believe, anywhere from Newport News, VA to Boston.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Colgate? Cool!

If you wanna come have beers and bowls in Yonkers, you're welcome to truck out. It'd be cool to meetcha. From Grand Central, you can get to my place by the Harlem line. We should have shenanigans!

Rumckle

ECH: Thanks, not sure I'll be going to Maine, but I never really have plans anyway, so if I find myself there I'll give you a shout.

Suu: I'll probably end up in RI as I know someone there who will kill me if I don't go visit her.

Cram: I'll be in NY on Saturday, so if you're free it'd be great to hang out.

Also, I guess I should point out that I'm only 19, so the draconian laws of the US don't let me enjoy a fine brew.

Suu

Quote from: Rumwolf on August 18, 2009, 07:21:34 AM
ECH: Thanks, not sure I'll be going to Maine, but I never really have plans anyway, so if I find myself there I'll give you a shout.

Suu: I'll probably end up in RI as I know someone there who will kill me if I don't go visit her.

Also, I guess I should point out that I'm only 19, so the draconian laws of the US don't let me enjoy a fine brew.

If you do end up in the Big Little, give me a shout.

Suu

And you're going to be here for a HURRICANE! How fucking awesome is that?!

Cramulus

word. Saturday might work, though I might be hanging out with my brother in Connecticut.

checkity check your PMs for my mobile digits

---that phrase "mobile digits" sounds like "wandering fingers"

Payne

Quote from: Cramulus on August 18, 2009, 04:11:15 PM

word. Saturday might work, though I might be hanging out with my brother in Connecticut.

checkity check your PMs for my mobile digits

---that phrase "mobile digits" sounds like "wandering fingers"

Wandering Fingers? In MY PMS?
                        \

/
                             It's likelier than you think...