News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

I keep seeing this..

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, August 19, 2009, 06:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0WDb-xzks&feature=related

And we don't even have one of these restaurants here.
I thought about putting this on a loop on my t.v. when I had a group of friends over last saturday just to see if anyone noticed.
But I didn't....well, I couldn't.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WHAT THE SHIT FUCK DAMN. NO!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

I always get Jack in the Box commercials too when the closest one is in St. Louis. WTF, man? They really need to learn how to target their ad dollars.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Johnny

oh how i miss the glorious tacos i used to eat in california

for one i thought it was delicious cat meat, but i guess its transgenic midget cows after all
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Suu

There isn't a Jack in the Box ANYWHERE on the East Coast, and it's torture, much like the Sonic commercials we get in Rhode Island when the closest one is in New Jersey.  :x
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Wait... you guys pay attention to TV commercials that advertise horribly crap food?

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cain

I have a notebook, where I record the date, time, channel and program such bad adverts are aired on.

Just in case...

Suu

Quote from: Richter on August 19, 2009, 03:58:20 PM
You guys have TV?

Yes.

Remember TV? As in, something that actually receives stations and isn't used solely for the playing of Xbox 360 and DVDs?

I still don't watch it that much unless something interesting is on. Though I got sucked into House a couple days ago.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

New season of House in September.

Got potential to be much better than the last season, given the ending and new setting.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: LMNO on August 19, 2009, 03:57:36 PM
Wait... you guys pay attention to TV commercials that advertise horribly crap food?

It's hard to not notice teeny tiny cows and high pitch singing ... also midgets.

this commercial made me

LMNO

Well, I do watch TV, and Mrs LMNO was raised on the beastly thing.  

But... why pay attention to the commercials?  I'm pretty sure we're all aware of the horrors of the corporate marketing maching, Ben Mack notwithstanding.

Suu

And Chick-Fil-A...what I would do for waffle fries sometimes...

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: LMNO on August 19, 2009, 04:03:41 PM
Well, I do watch TV, and Mrs LMNO was raised on the beastly thing.  

But... why pay attention to the commercials?  I'm pretty sure we're all aware of the horrors of the corporate marketing maching, Ben Mack notwithstanding.

:lulz:  I don't sit and watch them intently. It grabbed my attention and then I couldn't stop looking... like a train wreck.