News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

I keep seeing this..

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, August 19, 2009, 06:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on August 21, 2009, 03:15:43 AM

i never thought i'd turn into one of those stuck up, smug, snobby finicky eaters but man, i can't believe the shit i was shoving down my gullet.

This.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squid on August 21, 2009, 03:15:43 AM
fuck fast food!

that shit is horrible. anyone ever look at the nutritional information for hardees??
holy fucking shit. barf gag and barf again.

i haven't eaten any of that shit since... like the beginning of the year and i don't miss it at all. my mom brought burger king shit with her today when she dropped off the squidling (after taking him on a cruise, lucky little turd) and the sight of it alone made me want to puke. not to mention the smell.

i never thought i'd turn into one of those stuck up, smug, snobby finicky eaters but man, i can't believe the shit i was shoving down my gullet.

but those tiny cows make me giggle a little.

Yeah, it's kind of amazing how overwhelmingly gross it becomes when you're no longer used to it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

McDonalds food makes me paranoid.  And nauseous.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

McDonald's burgers make me ill. I have no idea why we thought they were so damn awesome when we were kids. However, I still consider them a road trip/blood sugar staple. Because after you've been in the car for a few hours and you're feeling like crap, partaking in the sacrament of a double cheeseburger from the dollar menu is the way to go.

Otherwise, you get people like Richter speaking monotonously and threatening bodily harm to other drivers, in a way much scarier than his usual road rage.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Paranoia is a useful trait while driving.  If more drivers in this state had it, maybe they'd check their damn blind spots :argh!:

If I wanted to be killed by trailer trash, I'd start cutting a red soaked swath through their park.  Who trusted these people with kinetic energy anyways? 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

This is why that cheeseburger is so valuable. Especially when you pick it up before the Connecticut Time Dilation.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on August 21, 2009, 03:03:52 PM
Paranoia is a useful trait while driving.  If more drivers in this state had it, maybe they'd check their damn blind spots :argh!:

If I wanted to be killed by trailer trash, I'd start cutting a red soaked swath through their park.  Who trusted these people with kinetic energy anyways?  

Iason, of course.  I was against it all along.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Do you guys have Dairy Queen out there? I love Dairy Queen.

I take the kids to one at the coast twice a year.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

There used to be a few here but now there's just one.
This place is really becoming a wasteland of "closed" and "for lease" buildings.

I haven't eaten at one since I was in 3rd grade.

It isn't just the fat, sugar and salt in the food that pisses me off and makes me not want to eat it. It's that these companies allow all this crap to go into their food.
It's almost a damn drug that hooks you. If you stop eating fast food, you crave it hard core for a good week/month before you're disgusted by it.
I tell ya, there's something wrong here when you feel like you "have to have cheeseburger NOW".

And as far as fast food goes, the best one for you is Pita Pit. The chicken shwarma pita has the least amount of sodium and the fat and calories yadda yadda.
And it still isn't all that healthy. Also pricey if you're in a pinch.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 21, 2009, 04:14:42 PM

We have Dairy Queen.

But it doesn't look the same as when I was a kid.

Jenne

THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME WANT A GODDAMMED CHEESEBURGER.

...and I don't even LIKE cheeseburgers!

WTG, PeeDee!   :argh!:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Make one.

Then you can control what goes in it and it's sure not to SUCK BALLS!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like homemade the best. That way I can use really good ground bison and season it how I want, and put all kinds of crazy awesome stuffs on it like avocado.

Suu

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 21, 2009, 04:14:42 PM

In the malls only. We did have a free-standing one in Florida, but I was never a huge fan of it.

Bruno

It's just not the same since they canned Dennis the Menace.
Formerly something else...