News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

I keep seeing this..

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, August 19, 2009, 06:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 21, 2009, 06:47:07 AM
Quote from: Squid on August 21, 2009, 03:15:43 AM
fuck fast food!

that shit is horrible. anyone ever look at the nutritional information for hardees??
holy fucking shit. barf gag and barf again.

i haven't eaten any of that shit since... like the beginning of the year and i don't miss it at all. my mom brought burger king shit with her today when she dropped off the squidling (after taking him on a cruise, lucky little turd) and the sight of it alone made me want to puke. not to mention the smell.

i never thought i'd turn into one of those stuck up, smug, snobby finicky eaters but man, i can't believe the shit i was shoving down my gullet.

but those tiny cows make me giggle a little.

Yeah, it's kind of amazing how overwhelmingly gross it becomes when you're no longer used to it.

yep, after dating (my first) vegetarian for a year, I kinda got used to the idea that if I were gonna eat meat, it'd better be damn good biological meat (and bacon). after a while I had a "frikandel" at a fastfood cafetaria (traditional Dutch rubbery meatpaste dildo served with mayo, curry-ketchup and onions), it was horrible. I used to love those things. Only meat I still eat at a cafetaria is a "kroket" (short meat ragout filled cylinder with a crunchy breadcrumb crust, deepfried), cause for some reason those still have some quality meat in them (some cafetarias even fabricate their own in a desperate attempt to show culinary skill besides knowing how to properly deepfry potatoe fries--which they often do not).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 31, 2009, 02:14:22 PMafter a while I had a "frikandel" at a fastfood cafetaria (traditional Dutch rubbery meatpaste dildo served with mayo, curry-ketchup and onions), it was horrible. 

:x :x :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I screamed/cried too Nigel
What an awful picture that paints

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on August 31, 2009, 05:28:44 PM
I screamed/cried too Nigel
What an awful picture that paints

I remember that my favorite food in the whole world was the terrible bacon thingie at Jack in the Box.

I smelled one the other day, and I thought I was gonna puke.

Plus:  My taste has apparently improved.

Negative:  That's one less thing in the world that I enjoy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

I just puked curry up my throat into my mouth.
had to swallow it.

thanks.