News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Discordian Cult I mean Commune

Started by Cramulus, August 19, 2009, 07:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

after reading this thread, I've decided there's no way I'm joining a cult with you spags, especially if it requires me to contribute my skills and live with you all.

however...

as you will all be very clearly fucked if you actually try to do this without proper guidance, my services as a consultant and general expert shall be made available for the low low price of free room and board and daily access to the stash of cult concubines. To make things even easier for you, I'm already moving to Oregon.

That said, cain's idea FTW. Nice beaches are nice.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

StoneCrowUK

i would suggest joining a pre-existing commune, then getting everyone really drunk and stoned and once they are passed out ( if some stay standing MAKE THEM PASS OUT ) draw a picture of the starbucks symbol inside-out on their nipples.
then you convince them that theyve all been brainwashed by eviil aliens and have also been infected with highly contagious cancer zombie syndrome,

then giving you an excuse to convince them all to jump down a well

hey-presto free commune free buildings SORTED!  :|

but then again now i think about it...
Initialising...
Disabling logic...
Enabling Lurk-Mode

East Coast Hustle

do us a favor.

stop trying to be funny until you figure out how to be successful at it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

StoneCrowUK

oh im sorry is my suggestion not good enough for you
Initialising...
Disabling logic...
Enabling Lurk-Mode

Sir Squid Diddimus

StoneCrowUK

hmm i think it would work better if i just pushed them down a well tho, im to lazy for all the other bits and parties are expensive
Initialising...
Disabling logic...
Enabling Lurk-Mode

Captain Utopia

Quote from: StoneCrowUK on August 23, 2009, 10:35:50 PM
hmm i think it would work better if i just pushed them down a well tho, im to lazy for all the other bits and parties are expensive
Are you any good at digging holes?

StoneCrowUK

im better with holes someone else dug,
Initialising...
Disabling logic...
Enabling Lurk-Mode

Verbal Mike

Well, unfortunately, no hole is deep enough.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cainad (dec.)

You can now add shitty (but ambidextrous!) blacksmithing to my list of skills.

Golden Applesauce

I know enough chemistry and computers to assist those more talented.  Also reasonably skilled at carpentry, but I learned woodworking at a stage crew for a theatre company - I can make things that look like comfortable pieces of furniture from the front row if your main attention is on the singing dancing people.  Also, good at digging trenches - useful for irrigation systems?

Other than that my main skills are customer service (you'd be surprised how much holding your their customers in contempt helps,) data entry... and working with young children.  I can cook bread given a bread machine.

I wouldn't want to join a commune full-time, but it would be an interesting thing to do while college is out for the summer.  Wouldn't have any money, though.

Forget being a licensed brewery - we could be a licensed daycare center!  "Discordian Daycare - Sharing is For Sissies"
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Sir Squid Diddimus

But I hate kids.

YEAH. YOU HEARD ME.

Cainad (dec.)

I fail to see how that precludes us from running a daycare. Or, for that matter, why being a daycare should stop us from also being licensed brewers.

Richter

It'd work. 
Kids love stomping grapes.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat