News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Discordian Cult I mean Commune

Started by Cramulus, August 19, 2009, 07:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

I think setting up our own microbrewery is a given, yes?

Payne

I am The Motherfucking Messiah.

TIA.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 19, 2009, 10:00:09 PM
I am completely skill-less. Talentless hack, ahoy!

Well, I can bake some tasty desserts.

Baking is a skill! People even make money at it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Payne on August 19, 2009, 10:07:12 PM

TIA.

Will you be joining us on the commune, or will we be forced to worship you from afar?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 19, 2009, 10:10:07 PM
Quote from: Payne on August 19, 2009, 10:07:12 PM

TIA.

Will you be joining us on the commune, or will we be forced to worship you from afar?

I'd kinda have to be there with you all, otherwise you can't crucify me just when my shit is getting good.

Gotta be crucified else I ain't no messiah.

Eater of Clowns

I propose the use of hot air balloons on this compound. 
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

I propose the reckless use of firearms, plentiful small children and mocking signs about the ATF.

Reginald Ret

I am something of a generalist, that means i am bad but not horrible at everything.
i know enough basic first aid and human anatomy to make me a slighty better healer than bedrest.
i am willing to do pretty much anything regardless of filthyness or danger (you'd be surprised how often this is useful)
as long as there is not an enforced hierarchy(read: equality is of paramount importance) i am quite capable at shaping the social structure into something relaxed and productive.
also, i learn quickly.
Oh and i know how to kill weeds and have some insight in why plants grow/die.
i am a horrible cook but am quite skilled in detoxifying potentially edible stuff.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cain on August 19, 2009, 10:39:37 PM
I propose the reckless use of firearms, plentiful small children and mocking signs about the ATF.

Die in a fire.   :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Kai

Quote from: Regret on August 19, 2009, 10:50:01 PM
I am something of a generalist, that means i am bad but not horrible at everything.
i know enough basic first aid and human anatomy to make me a slighty better healer than bedrest.
i am willing to do pretty much anything regardless of filthyness or danger (you'd be surprised how often this is useful)
as long as there is not an enforced hierarchy(read: equality is of paramount importance) i am quite capable at shaping the social structure into something relaxed and productive.
also, i learn quickly.
Oh and i know how to kill weeds and have some insight in why plants grow/die.
i am a horrible cook but am quite skilled in detoxifying potentially edible stuff.

Oh, I didn't think to include that. I know biology and basics associated with first aid, edible and poisonous plants, mushrooms, animals, drinking water safety, cooking of various wild foods, some basics of soils, fisheries wildlife and forestry management, and what I don't know I can find out.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Bruno

I can build evil vending machines.
Formerly something else...

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cainad on August 19, 2009, 10:06:42 PM
I think setting up our own microbrewery is a given, yes?

I could swipe my parents beer recipe.

They have trophies for it.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i can judge your commune fashion sense, tell you every thing you like is boring, sleep, make sure your decorating doesnt clash, and draw your portrait.

and i have a vag so i can turn tricks if i get desperate :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm learning to brew and build stills. That might come in handy.

I've always wanted a cult.

The Good Reverend Roger

I can fix anything.

But I'm stuck in Arizona.  The gravity is too high.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.