News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Discordian Cult I mean Commune

Started by Cramulus, August 19, 2009, 07:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

Quote from: Risus on August 21, 2009, 03:14:25 AM
I can only picture this as a real life mass boarding of another forum.

same here.

And you know how well that normally ends.

8)
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on August 21, 2009, 12:33:42 AM
Quote from: fictionpuss on August 20, 2009, 10:01:59 PM
I say we subvert an existing commune with all our wit and charm and natural abilities of persuasion, e.g. Alpha Farm looks nice, and there's a list of some more here:

http://nica.ic.org/iclist/

It would be a lot cheaper, and it also solves the problem of too many cult-leaders, and not enough cultists.

Fuck yeah, we could take over Zendik farm in an afternoon.

I can only picture this as a real life mass boarding of another forum.
And you know how well that normally ends.

It's ON.

Seriously though, if I ever have enough money/backers I'm going to start a church or monastery.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Burns will piss in their compost piles!!

AND VACCINATE THEIR CHILDREN!!!!

Cain

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on August 21, 2009, 12:33:42 AM
Quote from: fictionpuss on August 20, 2009, 10:01:59 PM
I say we subvert an existing commune with all our wit and charm and natural abilities of persuasion, e.g. Alpha Farm looks nice, and there's a list of some more here:

http://nica.ic.org/iclist/

It would be a lot cheaper, and it also solves the problem of too many cult-leaders, and not enough cultists.

Fuck yeah, we could take over Zendik farm in an afternoon.

Thinking too small, again.  First off, we want to become a cult, without all the associated ATF shoot-outs and mass suicides, which is just lame.

Now we're talking about invading communes instead of micro-countries.  Tuvalu has a population of 12,000, and so long as all relevant interested parties got what they wanted (ie banks, organised crime, selling the .tv domain and letting Japan buy your whaling vote) I doubt anyone would give a shit.

And it is a sovereign nation, with all the rights that entails.  Ie; diplomatic immunity.

Oh, and Fiji and Samoa are nearby.  AKA Oceanic coup central.

Verbal Mike

Of course we all have to have our race changed first because otherwise someone might think we're colonising them!
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Darth Cupcake

Can we pave the road/driveway leading to our commune in bones?
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Cramulus

also I want a tavern made of bones and I will drink blood out of a skull

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: [uV*] on August 21, 2009, 08:40:41 AM
Of course we all have to have our race changed first because otherwise someone might think we're colonising them!

I don't! Haha!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Tuvalu is sinking, so I think we might need a long-term plan.

Or maybe taking over a sinking nation IS the long-term plan.

Verbal Mike

Shit floats, and we're full of it. We'll be fine.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: [uV*] on August 21, 2009, 04:55:54 PM
Shit floats, and we're full of it. We'll be fine.

Hell, by that standard, I am an aircraft carrier.

You can all live on my floating carcass, and use my back hair for lumber.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 21, 2009, 04:19:55 PM
Tuvalu is sinking, so I think we might need a long-term plan.

Or maybe taking over a sinking nation IS the long-term plan.

We us Tuvalu as a base to undermine Fiji.  And from there, we move onto the next big prize - Samoa.

Before you know it, a fledgling Discordian empire will be spread across the South Pacific, stretching from Papua New Guinea to the Galapogos.  We shall call it the South Pacific Co-Prosperity Sphere. 

Bruno

We begin memebombing in five minutes.
Formerly something else...

Verbal Mike