News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Discordian Cult I mean Commune

Started by Cramulus, August 19, 2009, 07:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Obama:  "Americans look to their leaders for change, a direction they can beleive in, and cheezburgrs.  Americans, I say to you, YOU. CAN. HAS."
[/LOLCATOBAMA]
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cain

Thread awesomeness restored in 4 posts

8)

Richter

I seriously expected Obama to say that throughout the campaign.

Also:  Have we considered old factory space for this commune thing?  It'd be a toss up as far as start up cost whether it would be more / less than some old country joint, and being in a city / industrial area would mess with self - sufficiency.  "Artist's collectives" get us all kinds of slack and subsidized rent from cities that want to artifically inflate their culture penis.  (Usually in one of the not - so good areas of town.)  From there we just need to show product, put on stuff, and paint everything with shitty murals.  Bitching about low carbon footprint, greenhouse, and doing as much as possible out of "Make" or "Instructables" couldn't hurt either.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Payne

Quote from: Richter on August 25, 2009, 04:04:29 PM
I seriously expected Obama to say that throughout the campaign.

Also:  Have we considered old factory space for this commune thing?  It'd be a toss up as far as start up cost whether it would be more / less than some old country joint, and being in a city / industrial area would mess with self - sufficiency.  "Artist's collectives" get us all kinds of slack and subsidized rent from cities that want to artifically inflate their culture penis.  (Usually in one of the not - so good areas of town.)  From there we just need to show product, put on stuff, and paint everything with shitty murals.  Bitching about low carbon footprint, greenhouse, and doing as much as possible out of "Make" or "Instructables" couldn't hurt either.

And then we lead an army of bums, crazies, drunks, ex-politicians, transients and everyone else who has dropped or is dropping off the bottom rung of society on an epic jihad against the entire city, claiming city hall within a day or two and electing everyone mayor (they'll get a card to prove it) thus creating the very first fully Discordian city in history?

Take pics cause then it's ART.

Richter

Exactly, but we need to incorporate more intellecutal prolapse.

Payne

Just more prolapse, full stop.

It isn't Discordian without an over reliance on prolapse.

Payne

Oh, I just found out what you mean by intellectual prolapse from reading the relevant thread.

Yes, we do need more of that. Perhaps a post-revolution interrogation technique that crushes peoples minds with memebombs until the mind inverts itself out of their ears?

Richter

It's an unexplored field, the possibilities are wide open and flaccidly hanging out of relevant openings.
Anything from a carpet bombing approach to memes to trying to pass off inverted anus - print bedskirts as a trendy thign to have could go.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on August 25, 2009, 04:21:27 PM
Oh, I just found out what you mean by intellectual prolapse from reading the relevant thread.

Yes, we do need more of that. Perhaps a post-revolution interrogation technique that crushes peoples minds with memebombs until the mind inverts itself out of their ears?

yes.. this is WIN.

StoneCrowUK

maybe a commune is too much maybe first a discordian block of flats somewhere, and then the profits could pay towards it?
Initialising...
Disabling logic...
Enabling Lurk-Mode

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: StoneCrowUK on August 25, 2009, 06:06:18 PM
maybe a commune is too much maybe first a discordian block of flats somewhere, and then the profits could pay towards it?

Your rationality has no place here. If we're doing, we're doing the whole nine yards (probably up our collective butts, no less).

Crazy? THIS IS PEEDEE.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Payne

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 25, 2009, 07:12:33 PM

Your rationality has no place here. If we're doing, we're doing the whole nine yards (probably up our collective butts, no less).

Crazy? THIS IS PEEDEE.

Essentially:

Homer "Max Power" Simpson: There are three ways to things; The RIGHT way, The WRONG way and the MAX POWER way!
Bart: Isn't that the same as the wrong way?
Homer: Yes, but faster.

Reginald Ret

Doing something in any way that is not BATSHIT INSANE  is boring.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on August 25, 2009, 07:15:58 PM

Crazy? THIS IS PEEDEE.

Essentially:

Homer "Max Power" Simpson: There are three ways to things; The RIGHT way, The WRONG way and the MAX POWER way!
:sotw:

I'll bring the rum and some serious smoking kit, lets start early. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 25, 2009, 07:20:12 PM
Quote from: Payne on August 25, 2009, 07:15:58 PM

Crazy? THIS IS PEEDEE.

Essentially:

:sotw:

I'll bring the rum and some serious smoking kit, lets start early. :lulz:

I'll just stand outside looking in the window, like Dondi.

:argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.